Girls Trip

*spoiler alert Killa in media👅💖❤😍😳*

Queen pov👸

I woke up with an amazing idea, the best one yet, I slipped out the bed and ran into the kids room I smiled as I saw each one of my baby's asleep.

I walked back into my room and quietly packed my bags for a week long trip, I hopped into the shower and did my hygiene after all that jazz I threw on a skin tight grey spaghetti strap dress with silver sandles. I flat ironed my hair and let it down, I quickly grabbed my bags and ran out the house.

I loaded up my jeep and hopped in, I popped on my shades and pulled off going straight to an old friends house...

(Time skip)

I started to honk the horn repeatly and calling her phone.

"Hello?" She hummed

"C'mon hoe I set us up a girls trip for this week in New Orleans"

"What bìtch you can't be serious"

"Yep all on me"

"And it's free! Bet I'm getting ready now"

She hung up and I just waited....as I waited I texted Airi to get ready as I told her the details.

To Airi😇😇: I booked us a trip to New Orleans for the week so pack bìtch we on the next flight out there.

Airi😇😇: REALLY?! Aight I'm getting packed up now.

To Airi😇😇: bet

My attention was automatically grabbed as the front door closed, oh yah remember my old friend Katherine right?

Well there she was in a white skin tight dress, white sanddles, and black shades, her brown hair was curled in big bouncy curls.

"Hey love!!" She yelled hugging me and throwing her suit case in the back taking a seat in the passenger side.

"Aight we gotta fly to Houston first" I smirked.

"For mocha princess?!" She yelled, I nodded "yah damn right" I smiled.

(I'm too lazy to Write all that soooooo, time skip)

We finally got to New Orleans and we were tired as hell, so we went straight to our hotel and went to sleep.

8:00pm

"Ugh Queen if you don't answer your damn phone!" Kat yelled.

"Yeah sis I'm tryna sleep" Airi mumbled rolling over, I rubbed my eyes and grabbed my phone, I got up and walked out into the kitchen.

30 missed calls from Clarebear💖👅

20 unopened messages from Clearbear💖👅

I sighed and called him back.

"Hello?"

"Don't chu fùckin hello me Queen! Where the hell are you?!"

I pulled the phone away from my ear as he yelled and cleared my throat.

"Exscuse you?"

"Queen I'm not in the mood for your bs not only did you just disappear but you didn't pick up your phone or answered any of my text"