Arguments & Secrets

"Get right or get left" Clarence snapped at me, it was three days after his drunken night and we decided to keep the kids at my sisrers house.

"No you need to get right, you so aggravating all you do is not care, you don give a fùck about me, my nigga!" I yelled, he scrunched up his face and sucked his teeth.

"All I do is care, you always trippin always thinkin a nigga doin somethin!" He yelled back, "no because all yah niggas the same, you over here in this bitch face like 'aki ki ki ki' like the fuck is so funny?!" I yelled.

"You mean Tessa?! Her joke was funny......so I laughed" he argued.

"No nigga your ex! Ion trust her, and she over here touching all on you and shìt like a bìtch not right there! And you sitting here intertaning the shìt!" I scoffed.

"And if the bìtch so funny, you can be with that funny bìtch" I snapped, he frowned and walked off into our room and closed the door, locking it behind him.

I rolled my eyes and sat in the couch, I started to watch videos until I saw a video that made me cry.

I sat there and cried my eyes out letting everything in, I felt two muscular arms pull me into a hug, I looked up at Clare as he let a tear slip out.

"Queen can you please just trust me, I only have eyes for you baby girl" he said, "I'm just scared to get too serious" I sniffled.

"Queen we got twins, I think it's a lil too late to slow down, but I get it.....I gotchu ma believe that" he said.

I nodded and pecked his lips "I love you Clarence White" I muttered.

"I love you too Queen Bulls" he smiled.

Jus sumn cute hope you like it I'm sorry im in the mountains in Tennessee for vacation, so basically I'm on vacation from summer vacation before I go to school😂😂😂 love yah😍