I'm in Trouble

Dave (killa) pov:

I was in the club chillin in VIP smoking and laied back as some random àss broad sat on my lap.

To be completely honest I didn't just randomly come here, I was sent by my nigga Clarence, he said sumn bout Queen acting out and he was glad he had a tracker on her.....so nigga told me to go watch her.

But I decided to just make myself known and jus chill with ole girl, right now I was watching all three of em as they started hyping each other up to this dumb àss song.

My mouth went dry when Kat was throwing it back like it was jus her in the room. All these thirsty niggas was watching her but one was acting all bold as he grabbed her waist and started grinding on her, rage filled me up and my eyes went dark as I growled.

Kat stood up and pushed the guy off and cursing him out, but he didn't care he just grabbed up on her.

I pushed the random broad off of me and stood up, I made my way over to them and snatched the nigga up.

"Fùck is you doing lil nigga?" I asked, his face went straight to fear "aye killa I was just tryna chill with ole girl and she ova here tripping" he said mugging Kat.

"Well this all me so bounce before I rock your shit B." I said dropping him, he stumbled onto his feet "my bad killa I ain know that was you. Sorry ma" he said before walking away.

I faced an amused Kat as she just smirked at me, "so I'm yours now?" She asked walking closer to me, I smiled "Yeah, this all mine ma" I said pulling her closer.

She kissed my ear and whispered into it "show me" and she pulled back. I growled as I snatched her up and dragged her out the club and into my car.

(After speeding to the hotel)

I grabbed her face and shoved my tounge down her throat as we made it to my room door, I struggled to unlock the door but when I did it was OVER.

We snatched each others clothes off and started feeling all on each other, I picked her up and propped her up on the kitchen counter and pulled her closer.

(I'm sorry I just can't do it I'm a child of god😂)

I woke up in my bed butt àss naked and looked to the side to see Kat the same way, Damn I said as the memories of last night came into view.

I tapped her and she mumbled a cuss before turning to look at me, she shook her head "unacceptable" she sighed.

"What?"

"Oh it's not you it's me.......I made a promise to Queen I wasn't going to sleep with you because she didn't want me to get hurt, but as you can see that didn't work out" she laughed at the last part.

I chuckled "Yeah, imma go clean up, you can stay if you want" I said.

"Frl you not gon kick me out or nun" she said, I shook my head she too good to put out.

"And let you leave with my Kat nah you trippin trippin" I chuckled standing up.

She rolled her eyes "imma be back imma go back to my room and clean up" she said before throwing my shirt on and grabbing her clothes before leaving out.

Damn

Ion know what gotten into me but I like it......she sumn else I'll tell you that much.

I decided to just do what I said and clean myself up.

(After cleaning himself up)

I changed into black ballers and my white nike socks with my black nike slides. My hair was braided back and I decided on no shirt.

I checked my phone and saw I had some missed calls from Clarence and an unseen text from Queen. Probably nothing.

Of course I called my nigga back and decided to check Queens text later.

"Whadup"

"What the hell happen to you last night nigga I was calling you" he snapped

I rolled my eyes and sighed "I was busy wit Kat" I smiled

"Ew nigga! Queen friend?" He asked

"Yeah shawty bad I jus might cuff"

"Tch yeah and hell is cold" he laughed

I smacked my teeth "nigga what do you want"

"Well I hope you made sure my girl made it home safe before you went diving" he said

My mouth fell open. I forgot all about Queen Tbh "oops"

"Nigga fùck you mean oops, if sumn happen to my baby imma make sure sumn happen to yours you heard" he snapped hanging up.

I smacked my teeth before getting up and making my way to Queen room. I knocked on her door praying to God she was good.

Kat came to the door dripping wet with a towel wrapped around her "fùck is you coming to the door like that fo" I said, she rolled her eyes "shut up and come in" she said.

I smacked my teeth and walked in "Where Queen?" I asked. She lifted her eyebrow "ion know she want here when I got here.....why?" She asked.

"FÙCK! CALL HER NOW, AND IF SHE DOESN'T ANSWER BLOW HER SHIT UP" I yelled checking my tracker.

She ran and grabbed her phone calling Queen, back to back.

Uggghhhhh fùck my life.