Chapter 3: Clarebear

I leaned on the door way and looked out a window while Mod and all them other niggas talked.

I started thinking about Cj and about how I'm bout to make a living for us, but I was pulled from my thoughts by Mod whom was calling me.

"Earth to Queen" Mod yelled, I flinched and looked over at him, "yes big head?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"See what I mean, just met the girl and we already acting like siblings I'm tryna tell yah niggas she mad cool" he said, he waved me over so I stood up straight and made my way to them.

"Wassup babymama" one guy smirked, I rolled my eyes "who the fuck is yo baby mama? My name is Queen and you will learn to greet me as one" I said.

The group erupted in laughter clowning their light skin friend.

He looked a bit taken aback but smiled nonetheless, "I was playing ma.....anyway my name is Killa" Killa said, I nodded "cool".

He chuckled and the rest of them introduced themselves, except for Clarence whom just looked at me, "So Queen, these the niggas that's riding with us to go to the club" Mod said.

"Bet" I said walking out the door, as they followed me out, the group split in two as Mod and I got in Clarence car.

At the club

When we got in the club, the music was blasting and a lot of people were up dancing.

I sang along with some of the songs as Clarence led us all into his section.

"Yo Queen, I didn't know you could sing" Mod smiled, "well now you know" I said with a smirk.

After a while I left out of the section to grab a drink, I was tired already and annoyed at the fact that there were so much people in a small ass section. I walked over to the bar and sat down asking the bartender for a drink.

I felt my left side get a bit warmer as I heard some shuffling from the chair next to me "sup mamas, I didn't really get a chance to talk to you" some nigga said grabbing my attention.

I looked over and his eyes met with mine, It was Clarence, "Oh yeah you one of Mod's friends right?" I asked. "Nah that's my brother, but your name Queen right?" He asked, I nodded, he smiled and licked his lips "well my name Clarence" he said.

"So what you doing in New York?" He asked, I sighed "trying to get away from my annoying ass ex husband" I said rolling my eyes at the thought of him, "why? What happen?" He asked.

I looked at him as I grabbed the drink that was handed to me "and I should tell you why? Ion even know you like that" I said taking a sip of my drink.

"Well let's get outta here and get to know each other then" he said staring at me.

I felt my cheeks heat up as I tried to hide the smile that was growing on my lips, I shook my head as I drank the rest of my drink and stood up "okay but what about Mod?" I asked looking around for my new friend.

He shook his head "he straight, imma pick him up when we get back" he said before standing up placing a ten on the counter. He gently grabbed my wrist and led me out the club and to his car, we hopped in and he started the car pulling off swiftly.

"Where we going?" I asked.

"You'll see" he said not taking his eyes off the road. Letting the topic go, I sat back and enjoyed the ride.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What are we doing here?" I asked, he smiled and licked his lips, He got out and walked around opening the door for me.