Drama

I walked out the twins room after tucking them in for the night and went into baby cj room.

"Mommy I'm tired" he yawned, I smiled and pecked his forehead "okay baby, go to sleep I love you" I said. He smiled and drifted off to sleep.

I slowly walked out turning the light off and closing the door, I walked down stairs into the living room finishing up on pretty little liars, I drank some more of my wine as I heard the front door open.

Clare walked in with Patty and Airi, they all had bags of food and junk.

I got irritated because I couldn't hear what Spencer was saying so I paused it and smacked my teeth, they all looked at me as they put the food up, "what chu over there smacking your teeth fo" Clare said.

I stood up putting my drink down and walked over to them "I've been stressing non-stop this week and the only thing that seems to be cooling me down is a night alone with my wine and my tv" I said in an irritated tone.

"Sorry ma, Patty and I'll go up stairs and play the game" Clare said pecking my lips before jogging up stairs. Patty looked Airi up and down before shaking his head and jogging after clare.

"The hell was that?" I asked, she sighed "it's a long àss story sis" she said, I smiled brightly and grabbed some chips, "follow me" I said.

She followed me to the couch as I sat down and opened my chips "okay I'm ready spill the tea sis" I smiled, she chuckled before sitting down.

"So as you know I took Patty back to Houston so he could chill with me, I won't lie that I did have some sort of crush on him but at the same time I was kind of talking to Tray" she said saying the last part slowly and in an guilty tone.

"Oop" I said taking a sip of my wine, she rolled her eyes and continued on "anyways I decided to invite Patty over to chill with the gang but then as soon as Tray got outta the shower and changed he started sizing Patty up and all up in his face, of course Patty was confused until Corey came in eating talm bout some 'what in the hell is going on here', I was about to explain when Tray interrupted me, talm bout 'I'm tryna figure out why this dumb àss nigga talking to my girl'.

Guuuurrrl I was so happy this nigga finally claimed me but at the same time it was not the time, so then Patty finally caught on and looked at me then smirked and looked back at Tray,
ssssiiiiisssssssss you won't believe what this man said" she said rolling her eyes.

I sat up and widen my eyes "what he say sis? What he say?" I asked repeatly. "This nigga said 'if she your girl then why she all up on me talm bout some I like you and you sooooo damn fineeeeee'. Gurl Tray looked at me with so much rage then started throwing punches at Patty and here these fools go fighting, and I was over here pulling them apart with all the guys, I started going off, first I pointed to Tray yelling at him because honestly even though I was happy he claimed me I was pissed bc he never asked me so technically we was not together, and I told him that.

Then he gon get an attitude talm bout how we were not aloud to see other people while we were talkin, so I laughed and said nigga you weren't saying that when you was litterly getting head from some girl at a club IN MY FACE, then I looked at Patty and just shook my head, after that we came back and haven't said a word to each other" she said with a sigh.

I stood up dropping my empty bag of chips, "uh uh, I know damn well Patty ain't sitting up in my room in his feeling because a girl he LIKED had a whole nigga she was talkin to, when the nigga was talkin to mad hoes himself" I snapped.

She shook her head "unacceptable" she said, Patty came down with Clare as I shifted my gaze at Patty.

"Airi can we talk baby girl?" He asked, "boi bye" she said waving him off.

"Don be like that ma" he said, "what chu expect Patty, you whole live embarrassed me in front of my friends, got me looking stupid, you is a bìtch made nigga you know that. You know what lemme stop I ain got time to be arguing wit a boy I ain even with. I'm not waisting my time, Queen I'll see you later sis kiss my niece and nephews goodnight fo me.....bye Clarence" she said gathering her stuff and leaving.

I looked at Patty and shook my head. I turned my tv off and made my way to the stairs, "look Patty all you gotta do is-" I cut him off.

"Daddy I wanna play" I whined, Clare looked at me and back at Patty, "all you gotta do is get the fùck out and work out your own problems, bye!" He said before scooping me up and taking me up the stairs as I giggled.

A/N: sorry guys my internet was shut off a couple days back and I didn't get to post so I apologize but I'm back now😎😎😎❤❤❤