Let The Best Man Win

First time for everything I guess
Airi pov:

I grabbed my suitcase and walked out of my hotel, I'm not gon lie I kinda like New York but there's no place like home so I'm on my way back to Houston.

I got in my uber and told him exactly where to go.

(Time skip. Back home)

I opened my door and walked in tiredly, immediately Carmen came up to me.

"Hey girly, I didn't know you were coming over" I smiled, she grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs to my room passing everybody, she stopped and looked over to the living room "Nique c'mon she's here" Carmen said.

King helped up Nique as she waddled over to us as Carmen continued to pull me along into my room.

When Nique made it into the room Carmen closed it and they took a seat on my bed "explain" Nique said.

I gave them a confused expression because I had no idea what they were getting at, "uhm what chu mean?" I asked.

Carmen sighed "after everything that happened you just packed up and left with Patty.....you left us confused" Carmen explained.

I looked down a bit embarrassed about the whole situation, "okay well all you need to know is that, Tray and I were heavy talking but he was constantly messing with other females so I took matters into my own hands and started talking to Patty" I said.

Nique and Carmen both shared a look and looked at me "why didn't you talk to us, we're baby mama crew we're supposed to talk to each other" Nique said, I nodded "I'm sorry I was just embarrassed and i'd be damned if I sat there and looked stupid" I said getting irritated.

Before Carmen could say anything Chris ran in slamming my door open. "CHRIS WHAT THE HELL!?" I yelled, he had an upset face expression as he walked over to me, "when ever you decide to come home I advise you to leave your little boyfriend where he came from!" He shouted.

I looked at him confused "what?" I asked not understanding him, "your nigga Patty here" he growled.

I looked at Nique and Carmen and they looked just as confused, I let go of my suit case and ran down the steps, I walked outside where I heard shouting.

I saw Patty and Tray all up in each others face holding they pants up as they're chest were up against each others and they were not happy.

I ran past king and Corey and pushed both males apart "what the hell are you two doing?" I asked.

They're eyes stayed on each other as I stood between them.

"Tell your lil nigga to go back home" Tray snapped.

"Tell your side nigga to stay outta grown folk business" Patty laughed.

"Ya know what, I'm tired of this shit.....you wanna know the truth okay I gotchu" I snapped.

They're eyes snapped towards my direction and just stood there, "I'm listening" they both said.

I sighed as my blood boiled "first of all Tray I thought me and you were 'heavy talking and we weren't allowed to mess with nobody else' but why I catch you with a new female almost everyday. You got me out here looking stupid but when I decide to show you how I felt you wanna snap and tell me im in the wrong!" I yelled.

"And Patty I told you that I was talking to somebody else and when I told you the situation I was in you told me you don care about that and you jus wanna be friends, now you come down here and don know how to act. Out here claiming me when I told you I was into Tray and I would always choose him no matter what!" I yelled in tears.

They're faces softened and they just looked at me, "yes Patty I did find you cute and I loved the attention you gave me, I liked the change but I would never ever stop liking Tray, Ion know what type of hold he has on me but it's strong, I'm sorry I led you on......I truly am and I hope we can stay friends" I said.

"And as for YOU.....Tray you put me through the worst pain ever and I am officially embaraced to say that I might be in love with you, but don't take that as a good thing because I am officially tired of your bull, imma give you a choice it's either me or your groupies" I said.

"You" he said, I put my hand up and shook my head "not so fast, you best sleep on it and tell me when your absolutely sure you want me" I said before walking off.

I went to my room and shortly after Nique and Carmen came in and layed down with me. "You did the right thing baby mama" Carmen muttered stroking my hair.

I busted out crying completely exhausted "I hope your right" I sobbed.