Apologies

After that day Clare and I just stayed friends he apologized to me the next day, saying he was in a bad mood, obviously his excuse was full of shit.....but I'm lowkey happy I got my best friend back.

"Queen!" Clare yelled from down stairs, "what?!" I yelled.

"You wanna come meet my girl Tessa!?" He asked walking up the steps and coming in to the room.

I gave him a blank look "the fuck?" I asked, he shrugged "what?" He asked.

"I know your ass ain't asking me to meet your girl after I basically had beef with all your ex hoes, one of them cheated on you with your homeboy, the other almost got you locked up and pulled a gun on me and cheated on you, AND got pregnant by the nigga, AND pinned it on you, should I go on..." I said.

He frowned "this one is better watch, TESSA BRING YOUR ASS!" He yelled, I gave him a blank look, he smiled as she walked in.

She smiled at me "hi I'm Tessa and you must be Queen you're very pretty no wonder Clarence is having kids with you" she smiled.

I felt so bad for wanting to hate her "Thank you, you look kind of young how old are you?" I asked with a smile.

"I'm 20 years old" she said, I nodded "well your very pretty yourself, and I apologize about my rude behavior, all my best friends ex girlfriends were kind of crazy and these babies got me all hormonal and shit" I said laughing.

She chuckled "may I?" She asked, I nodded as she sat down on the bed as we talked and gossiped sad to say I kind of liked her, "okay well me and Tessa gotta date to go on in 5 minutes, we'll catch you later Queen" Clare said walking in, I didn't even see him leave.

"Oh well she can come babe I'd hate to have her home alone pregnant and all" she said flashing me a smile, I smiled and looked at Clare "that would be nice, lemme get ready" I said.

He rolled his eyes at me and sighed "fine, we'll wait for you c'mon babe" he said reaching his hand out to grab hers, she grabbed his hand "we'll be downstairs sis, dress cute" she smiled.

I nodded and went to get ready.

This is new.