Chapter 11:Is it a Mistake?

So this week was pretty busy for me, I went to a few places to perform and it was amazing I love the support my supporters give me.

Regarding the Clare problem we've been pretending it didn't happen and we've been doing fine, but if I'm being honest it is so difficult to keep my hands off of him so of course I moved my stuff into a guest bedroom and started sleeping there, and it's been okay.... I guess.

I also met this guy in a club the crew (Mod, Clare, and I) went too.

His name is Tyrell but I call him Ty, he's been a great distraction from Clare so I talk to him a lot. We call each other, we face time, and we chill time to time. You know what they say, to get over a nigga you must get under another right?

Clare doesn't like my new friend too much but then again who cares? He's been being sneaky lately so fair is fair

Anyway currently, I am getting ready to go to a club appearance with the others and I decided to invite Ty too since we've been getting closer.

After I finished getting ready I went to knock on Clare door but there wasn't a response.

I opened the door quietly "Clare..." I whispered but stopped when I saw his sleeping figure on his bed, chuckling at his sleepy face I slowly walked over to him and tapped him lightly, "mm" he hummed.

"Clare you have to get up we gotta go" I said, he groaned and turned to face me, we stared into each others eyes for awhile until I came to my senses "well okay imma be in my room while you get ready, call me when you're done" I said before walking out.

I couldn't help how fast and hard my heart was beating and the feeling of butterfly's fluttering in my stomach, "I need a distraction" I muttered before pulling my phone out and walking over to my room. I phoned Ty immediately and he picked up on the second ring.

"Hey beautiful, wassup?" He asked.

I smiled a bit "where are you?" I asked.

"I'm on my way to the club, why?"

"Um can you pick me up?" I asked.

"Sure thing beautiful, I'll be there in five minutes."

I nodded as if he could see me "okay bye Ty" I said before hanging up, I stared at my phone a bit longer before shaking off my doubts, I slipped my phone into my pocket and grabbed my bag before making sure I had everything I needed in the process.

When I was sure I had everything I turned around before freezing in my spot, "So this Tyrelle dude is he your nigga or something?" Clare asked, he was leaned up against my door way with his arms crossed, he was dressed in a white t-shirt with two gold chains laying comfortably on his chest, black jeans, and Gucci shoes. "Clare, you scared me..." I said holding my chest trying to regain my composure.

He stood up straight and made his way into my room closing the door behind him "answer me Queen" he said sternly, I rolled my eyes "since when do I answer to you?" I asked rhetorically sitting my purse on my dresser and folding my arms, he frowned as he slowly backed me into the wall that was behind me, "move Clare" I muttered weakly.

"Answer me." He said.

I sighed and looked away avoiding his hard stare as much as possible, "no, he's just a distraction" I said a little over a whisper.

"A distraction from what?" He asked licking his lips as he stared down at me.

I bit my lip as I stared into his eyes getting lost in them all over again, "from you" I muttered looking down at his lips then back up into his eyes.

He smirked and rested his hand on my cheek gently rubbing his thumb over it. At this point I was trying my hardest to resist him but I found myself slowly leaning in before grabbing his face and smashing my lips against his.

He was caught off guard at first but quickly kissed me back as we made our way back to his room. He closed and locked the door before my phone started ringing, Clare grabbed my phone from my pocket and answered it immediately, "hey Queen, I'm outside" I heard Ty say.

"She busy right now" Clare said, "oh my bad she riding with you?" He asked.

Clare smirked at me as I gave him a confused look, "something like that" he said before hanging up and placing my phone on his dresser, I blushed at what he said and slightly pushed him "petty" I said shaking my head. He shrugged unbothered by the exchange as he quickly discarded his clothing with little to no effort, before ripping mine off. Our lips connected again in a heated exchange as he lifted me up and sat on the bed with me straddling him.

He pulled away as I slowly started to grind on him making groans fall effortlessly from his mouth. Once again we disregarded our friendship and pleased each other forgetting all about our reality.

Two hours later

"I hate you" I said to Clare as he pulled his jeans up, "I love you too" he chuckled.

I picked my dress up which was now ripped apart "you owe me a new dress" I spat annoyingly, Clare laughed obviously finding my annoyance amusing.

Feeling even more annoyed I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him "shut the fuck up" I said before walking out the room.

When I got to my room I quickly got ready all over again.

Clare walked in with a smile "I like that one better" he shrugged, I rolled my eyes and grabbed my purse "let's bounce" I said, he nodded and we walked out towards his car

A/N just a lil something something, hope it's okay, I promise to make a full interesting one later I just need some ideas🌶😙