Peace

《Five months》

These past five months I have been living inna big àss apartment that I'm in love with.

I am six months along in my pregnancy and of course Clare helps out a lot and he helps pay bills and shìt which I am grateful for.

Clare is still with that annoying àss bìtch Tessa, she so annoying all she do is tell Clare what to do and he does it and I know Clare he don take shìt from nobody.

Anyways today Clare is picking me up to go to our appointment in about ten minutes.

Knock knock knock knock knoc-

I swung the door open and scrunched up my face, "uhm do not look at me like that, I was looking for you everywhere, Clarence stupid àss thought I was ova there to see him." Airi rolled her eyes as she walked in with Cj right behind her "mommy!" He yelled hugging me, "hi baby, see I told you, you was coming back" I told him.

He smiled and ran off into the apartment, "did you pay for the uber?" I asked Airi, she shook her head "No Clarence fine àss friend brought me ova here" she smirked looking back, I smiled "Clare doesn't have friends" I said.

"Really I thought Patty said they were close" she said.

My smile got even bigger, "gurlllllll you like Patty, that's one of my bros and he's one of Clare's day one niggas" I said, "frl?" She asked and I nodded.

She closed the door as we walked into the living room, Cj was watching tv not paying us no mind, "baby you hungry?" I asked, he looked back at me.

"Pizza!" He yelled, I giggled "okay mommy will order pizza but then mommy has to go to check on babies okay?" I assured him as I called the pizza place, he nodded as I walked away to order the pizza.

《Ten minutes later》

I open the door after getting a text from Clare, "Airi when the pizza come go to my room and grab the money off my bed, oh and my doctor is gonna call you later!" I yelled.

She walked out of the kitchen and walked up to me "okay now hurry up" she said pushing me out.

After walking out I walked over to the car and tried to open the passenger seat but it was locked, the window rolled down to reveal Tessa's face, why did he bring this bìtch.

"Hi girly, I'm sorry but this seat is taken" she smiled, I rolled my eyes as I looked over to Clare, he hung up his phone and put it in the cup holder, "ay Tessa get the hell out and get in the back" he said.

Her smile dropped and she looked at him "what? Why? I was here first" she pouted, "you know ion play when it come to my best friend, now hop up and get the fùck on" he said.

She scoffed and opened the door getting out and getting in the back seat, I slid in the front and closed the door "morning ma, how's everything going?" He asked.