Love

At dinner

"So how are my lil ones?" Clare asked as we ate, I smiled but before I could answer Tessa said "babe please I'm pretty sure she doesn't want to share that right now".

"No it's fine, the babies are actually doing very well their kind of active lately-" Tessa cut me off.

"I'm sure babe doesn't want to hear about what's going on in there" she said poking my belly with a smile.

I closed my eyes and counted to ten taking deep breaths, "well okay" I said opening my eyes, "Oh well, how's my son?" He asked referring to Cj, he is convinced that Cj is practically his son.....don't ask me why.

"Oh you two have another kid?" Tessa asked in a sad tone, "Oh no he's my son that I had with my ex husband but Clare still claims him" I assured her.

"Because that's lil man, Imma buy him the whole damn mall when I see him" he cheesed hella hard, I laughed "He gon be so fucking spoiled because of your ass" I said playfully rolling my eyes.

"Hell yeah and imma spoil my twins in there too" he chuckled, I laughed with him until Tessa cleared her throat and smiled.

"Babe you don't need to spoil her kid....let her take that responsibility, oh no offense" she said with a pouty face.

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and flashed her a fake smile. "And you don't have to spoil the twins just......buy them stuff and leave them with that" she shrugged.

What the fuck? I thought, "well I believe Clare has a right to spoil his kids if he wants to, Cj and the twins deserve to be spoiled" I smiled.

She shook her head "well I'm guessing Cj is the name of your kid?" She asked with the same smile on, I really wanna slap that smile off her face I thought.

"Yes Cj is our son" I said.

She laughed as I scrunched up my face "what the fuck is so funny?" I asked putting my fork down.

"I'm sorry I just think it's funny how you're forcing your kid on him after your baby daddy bailed" she said holding in a laugh.

I was about to say something but looked at Clare who gave me pleading eyes, I rolled my eyes and sighed "well I don't ever remember giving you the right to get into my business, and I refuse to sit here and take this disrespect when I barely know you" I said standing up and pushing my chair in, I pulled out my keys as I left.

When I walked out Clare followed me, "Queen?".

I ignored him.

"Queen?!".

I still ignored him.

"QUEEN!!" He yelled grabbing my arm and turning me around.

"What?" I asked yanking my arm away, "why you mad at me?" He asked as he mean mugged me.

"How you gon let that bitch talk like that to me, she might be your girl and I respect that but I'm the mother of your kids, I'm carrying your babies and you let some bitch disrespect our kids?!" I yelled with tears in my eyes.

"Ion see it like that. Think of it as if you were in her shoes.....Your just watching your man get all comfy with his baby moms" he shrugged.

"Are you done? Because obviously if I was in her shoes I wouldn't have invited my boyfriend's baby moms on our date, and of course they would be all comfy with each other he did get her pregnant" I said.

"Look I'm sorry-"

"Nah Nah fuck all that I'm sorry shit, you obviously didn't care about her talking out the side of her neck towards me, but since I got respect for you I ain put my hands on her; you over here raising my blood pressure up fucking with you" I spat walking away to my car.

I watched as he walked back into the restraunt, I took deep breaths and prayed to God that my stress would go away, I started the car and drove off towards the house.

10 minutes later

When I got into the house I locked the door and went straight to the kitchen, bitch made me waste my dinner I thought as I looked around for some food.

After about five minutes of looking I just decided to order Chinese food.

I grabbed my phone and ordered my favorite dish and hung up. I walked up stairs slowly and made my way to the room.

I started to strip and make my way into the bathroom to hop in the shower and get ready for bed.

After the shower

After I got out I dried off and lotioned up, after all of that I put on some shorts and one of Clare's black shirts.

Knock knock

"I'm coming!" I yelled pulling out a twenty dollar bill and made my way down the steps, I swung the door open and grabbed my food and gave the money to the delivery guy.

I closed the door and made my way back up the steps.

Thirty minutes later

The front door opened and closed and I heard someone coming up the steps most likely to be Clare, I looked up and saw him open the door and come in, he gave me a small smile and went to go shower, of course I ignored him and paid him no mind what so ever, I was serious when I said I needed a stress free life.

"Clare we need to talk" I said to him as I looked through my laptop, "hm?" He hummed as he looked through his dresser.

"So you remember our appointment when the doctor said that I shouldn't be stress?" I asked him as I continued my search.

"Yeah?" He said a lil confused, "well I have decided that I should move into my own apartment..." I stated.

There was straight silence, I looked up and my eyes immediately came in contact with his as he was leaned up on the bed and was eye level with me "why?" He asked with a serious tone.

"Because Clare all you do is attract drama and stress and that's bad for my babies" I said rubbing my stomach.

"I understand and I'll stop it all just please stay" he begged, I shook my head "I'm tired of the arguments, the relationships, the drama, and the stress, look I already found an amazing apartment" I said showing him the pictures I searched up in my laptop.

He sighed and stood up straight, "fine, even though I don't agree with it imma have to accept it, I'll help pay it off for you" he said.

I stood up and walked over to him hugging him "I love you......thanks" I said.

He engulfed me inna hug "I love you too.....and you're welcome".