I love you

"What?"

I bit my lip, nervous about his reaction. He smiled and picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"I love you Queen Bulls" he said, I blushed and kissed him, I was getting heated until his cousin walked in "Oh sorry. Should I come back later?" She asked.

"No" "yes" Clare and I said at the same time, she looked confused, I looked at Clare and rolled my eyes "No your fine" I smiled.

"Yes you should leave your interrupting this beautiful moment" Clare said with a straight face.

She laughed "shut up big head, That's why yo waves messed up" she joked, he smacked his teeth.

"I know you ain't talkin looking like you jus got in a fight with a bear and lost. I mean look at your head, and you talm bout me c'mon now...someone forgot to get a new lace" he laughed, she stopped laughing and rolled her eyes "boi don't do me" she said.

I giggled "yah funny man" I said, Crissy looked at me and cheesed "Sis you is so cute and I can't wait to see my otha cousins" she smiled.

"Oh they here?" I asked, "nah bae she talm bout our kids" Clare chuckled, I gave them a confused look "don chu mean your niece and nephews?" I asked.

"Oh no in my family if you are siblings then you are looked at as an aunt or an uncle, but if you are a cousin you are looked at as a cousin" she explained.

I slowly nodded "Oh I see, I'm sorry in my family the sibling and cousins are looked at as aunts and uncles" I said feeling embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed mija" she giggled, "you can see it like our familia if you want" she said in her strong Puerto Rican accent.

I nodded "well....I can text my sister and ask her to bring them....im back so why not" I shrugged pulling out my phone.

She clapped her hands "yes call my Prima I cannot wait" she cheered as I called my sister and told her to pull up with the kids.

(Time skip)

When my sister pulled up I immediately ran outside to be greeted by my smiling and happy baby boy "MOMMY!" CJ yelled, I smiled and kissed his forehead "hi baby" I said.

Clare walked over with my two babies "hi chunckys" I smiled kissing they faces.

Cj:

The twins:

The twins:

Crissy came running out clapping her hands "primo" she squealed hugging Cj whom happily hugged back

"Hi" he smiled "who you?" He asked, she giggled "my name Crissy and I'm your cousin" she said, "Oh my name CJ" he said smiling.

She smiled and kissed his face before making her way to Tae and Trey.

"Oh look at the babies" she cooed, "What are they're names?" She asked not taking her eyes off of em.

"The girl is Tae and the boy is Trey" Clare said. She smiled as she picked Tae up "awee coochie coochie cooh" she giggled tickling Taes belly making her laugh.

"Hey why yah got my cousin dressed like she goin to church?" Crissy asked looking up. I busted out laughing and looked at my sister "yeah what the hell were you thinking?" I laughed.

She shrugged "ion know but I gotta go. Bye" she said before pulling off. I shook off my bad feeling and shrugged as we followed Crissy into the house.

All day we jus chilled and played with the kids.

(Time skip)

After Crissy left she insisted she take the kids out to the hotel to bond more and she'd see us tomorrow. Ofc I agreed and let em leave, Clare said he had to go meet up wit someone and he'd see me later so I was by myself.

I was sitting on the couch and I gotta text with a picture sent from an unknown number.

It was a picture of Clare and his ex bestfriend he was wearing the same clothes he left in and the two looked like they were on a date.

Then a video was sent to me, Clare got up as she did and they gave each other a hug. And ion mean a just friends hug, her arms were wrapped around his neck and his arms were wrapped around her midback.

I was livid, I wanted to go beat that broad àss but I decided to be mature. I am pregnant and don got time for this sneaking around stuff.

Ion got time for either of em, I was knocked from my thoughts as I heard the front door open and close, "BABE!" Clare yelled. I didn't budge as he came into the living room, "I know you heard me call you?" He snapped.

"And?" I said confused on why the hell should I care, he smacked his teeth and sighed he put his keys on the coffee table and sat down on it.

"Aight what's wrong now?" He asked as if he was used to this, I made eye contact with him and I felt my heart clench, "so this what we doin now? We having cute dates with otha people now?" I asked feeling my anger flood over me.

He looked confused until I shoved my phone in his face, "you out here with this broad after she basically told you she was feeling you" I said standing up.

He stood up to and rolled his eyes "she wanted to meet up and apologize, she said she didn't mean to do allat and she wanted to apologize to you" he explained.

"Nah, ion do that. Ion know where yah do that at but I don't, bc if it was the other way around you wouldve thrown a whole fit" I said walking off as he followed me.

"Hell Yeah but Queen you should trust me I already told you I ain like Chris!" He yelled.

I spun around on my heal "lower your damn voice! And ofc you not Chris ik that by now but you steady act like the nigga, so what do you expect" I yelled.

He sighed and rubbed his waves "you doing too much" he said. I scoffed and walked away again but he followed me once again.

"Stop walking away and let's settle this it's ridiculous!" He yelled.

I stopped "I'm tired of this Clarence, Ion know what to expect from you anymore, your either sweet and romantic or secretive and rude! I'm tired of it.....to be honest we should've stayed friends" I said not thinking about what I just said.

He kept quiet and just stared at me, "Clare-" I was cut off.

"Nah it's aight you right, we should've stayed friends, so allow me Queen, we done, you can stay inna guess room and stay here but we not together, I do me and you do you" he said chuckling.

I felt tears come from my eyes as he said that "fine....im gone" I said, walkin to his room and grabbing a suitcase and throwing clothes inside.

"I said you could stay" he said walking in, I rolled my eyes as I cried "No I rather leave then stay here not be able to be with you" I sobbed.

He pulled me into a hug "Queen you know I'll always love you but all we do is fight, you don trust me and that hurts so when you start trusting me we gon have to stay friends.....now plz stop your making this more harder then it already is" he said.

I felt terrible about everything I said and half that shit I said wasn't even true.

I nodded and dropped my stuff, I felt emotionless.

I put on a blank face and let the last of my tears fall as I looked at a confused Clarence and looked away feeling numb, I just walked out and went into my old room and laied down closing my eyes.

This feels weird.....I can't feel anything....