Chapter 14: Set Up

I woke up to a knock on my door, groaning I rolled outta my bed and walked over to the door opening it before going back to bed.

"Yo Queen I'm bout to bounce" Clare said, I looked over at him and inspected his clothes.

"Where you going?" I asked, he shrugged "I'm going to chill with the homies, you coming or

"Where you going?" I asked, he shrugged "I'm going to chill with the homies, you coming or.....?" he asked.

I shrugged laying my head back down; "Look Queen, I'm sorry about yesterday but I don't regret what I said" he said.

I sighed "I get it, I'm good, you was at least honest with me and told me how you felt" I said sitting up.

"Oh and I can't go .. I gotta go talk to Ty, I forgot to call him last night" I shrugged, "well imma give you a ride so hurry up and get ready" he said walking away.

"Okay!" I yelled after him.

I made sure I had all my stuff in my orange bag before going to Clare's room

I made sure I had all my stuff in my orange bag before going to Clare's room. When I walked in he was sitting on the bed on his phone, "Clarebear let's go" I said grabbing his attention, he chuckled and got up "man what I tell you about that gay ass name?" He asked.

"You still let me call you that though" I smirked, he walked over to me and bent down to my ear "you only call me that when you want something" he whispered before standing straight, I smiled innocently at him "well..."

"You're really unbelievable you know that" he chuckled as we walked down the stairs.

"How so?" I questioned scrutching up my face, "we were fighting literally 6 hours ago and you're now asking me for something.....you bold" he laughed.

I pouted folding my arms "I thought we were over that" I whined. He laughed and pintched my cheeks "stop acting like a baby" he cooed at me.

"Stoppppp Clarebear you're messing up my makeup" I pouted pushing his hand down, "good, you look better without it." He said seriously, I shook my head pouting even more "please Clarebear" I said.

He sighed "fine, fine what do you want?" He asked.

I smiled "yay, anyway Ty wants us to go on vacation to Hawaii but he don't got the cash, you think you can help a bestfriend out?" I asked batting my eyelashes.

Clare laughed so hard he started coughing, he took a minute to calm down before wiping away his tears "so lemme get this straight you want me to give you money so you can go on a trip with your broke ass nigga?" He asked, I rolled my eyes playfully "Clare that's mean" I said.

"But it's true" he said, "Clare please" I begged.

"Hell no" he said walking out the door with me following close behind, "but you said you would" I frowned.

"No I said 'fine, fine what do you want' meaning I wanted to see what you wanted; not give it to you" he shrugged letting me in then closing the door behind me.

He got in before pulling off, "please Clarebear I really want this, I got half and I'd have more but these checks are rollin in slow as hell" I pouted, he shook his head "only for you" he sighed.

I smiled and kissed his cheek as he laughed.

Ty place

When we got to Ty's house, he was waiting outside for me which made me smile; his face scrunched up when he saw who I was with.

Clare pulled over and hopped out the car as Ty stood up straight, Clare smirked at him and opened my door for me, he grabbed my hand and helped me out, then closed the door behind me.

When I was out the car I gave Clare a hug and walked over to Ty who was glaring at Clare as he minded his business and walked over to his side.

"What that fake ass thug doing here?" he asked louder than he needed to, Clare laughed as he hopped in the car, "Ty don't. He gave me a ride." I stated trying to advoide any problems, he chuckled "you think I'm stupid? You gotta whip; why you gotta have this bum ass nigga driving you?" He asked even louder making sure Clare heard him.

Clare leaned over to the passenger window "aye my nigga if I was you I wouldn't be talking when you got shawty over here begging me to pay for a trip you wanna take her on" he laughed.

Ty face grew red "you know it's easy to talk all that shit when you over there in your car, but I bet you won't come over here and say it to my face" Ty said pushing through my arms, Clare grabbed something from his seat and put it on his side before hopping out the car with a huge ass grin on his face.

Nobody's pov

When Clarence came face to face with Ty his smile was long gone "you heard what I said"; Ty rolled his eyes "nah I don't believe I heard shit". Queen grabbed Ty's arm and pulled him back "Ty chill it isn't that fucking serious" she frowned.

Ty smacked his teeth as he snatched his arm back before shoving her away from him "fuck off me" he spat.

In a blink of an eye Clarence had his hand wrapped around Ty's neck.

"See.. I wouldn't do that if I was you" Ty struggled to say as he pointed a shaky finger at Queen.

Clarence frowned as his eyes drifted over to her only to see a barrel of a gun pointed directly at her head.

Clarence eyebrows furrowed as he pulled his gun out and pointed it at the man that was holding Queen at gun point "what the fuck yah trying to do?"

Tyrell smirked as they heard a door close, "ay you know the killers I be runnin with they don't like to see me trip~" Chris sang as he walked over to Queen touching her chin, "hey beautiful....miss me?" He smirked making her spit in his face "fuck you" She spat.

Frowning Clarence immediately tightened his grip on Ty's neck as he shot the nigga who was holding the gun in the head, "get down!" He yelled before turning to clock Ty upside the head with the butt of his gun.

Bout time he turned to shoot Chris, Chris already had his gun out; without blinking Clare shot him in the arm which made him shoot Clare in the stomach.

Queen heart dropped as she quickly picked up a rock and hit Chris over the head with it, not expecting this he immediately fell unconscious.

Not wasting any time she ran over to Clarence and helped him up as best as she could, she pulled him over to his car and sat him in the passenger seat before giving him something to stop the blood.

With that she closed the door and ran over to the driver seat before hopping in, she tossed his gun under the seat; "where're your keys?" She said in a panicked tone, He slowly fished into his pockets before tossing them to her, he leaned back into his seat as he tried to catch his breath, his hands shook violently as he tried to keep the cloth pressed against his wound.

Queen tried to calm herself as she shoved the key into the ignition and started it before pulling off towards the hospital.