Busy Body

Ever since last week I have been a super women......well that's what Clare and Patty say, I've been taking care of the twins and Cj non-stop, I've been packing my stuff recently to move back in with Clare since last week we made it official.

And I've released new songs onto my YouTube channel, so basically I've become super women.

I walk in my closet and grab matching baby outfits for the twins and CJ's outfit for the day, I walk back into the room and lay each outfit on the bed and put my black hair in a bun.

I was wearing short shorts, a black tank top, and some socks....so basically I was wearing my pajamas.

"C'mere mommy's babies" I cooed walking up to the crib, I picked up my lil girl Tae and undressed her, I put her in her baby bath and bathed her cleaning her from top to bottom.

I did the same for Tray and Cj (except Cj bathed in a big boy bath).

I lotioned and dressed all of em up in they're outfits I picked out.

Twins:

Cj:

After dressing all my babies I went and took a quick shower and did my hygiene

I pick a cute but simple outfit and got dressed, I looked into the mirror and decided on a little make up and a quick cute hairstyle.

Me:

After doing all of that I grabbed both baby bags and gave em to Cj, oh I can't believe I forgot to mention, Cj has been the best help when Clare is at work, when he sees me struggle he always help out and care for his baby sister and brother

I smiled as he walked out my room with both bags, "Thank you Cj" I said.

"Your welcome mommy!" Cj yelled back, I chuckled and picked up Tray and Tae, I grabbed my purse with my teeth and made it down the steps.

Baby CJ ran back inside and took his lil sister from my arm and held her as we walked to my car, he was very careful with her and waited for me to finish strapping in Tray so I can strap in Tae.

"Ok lemme see her and you can get in" I said, he smiled and leaned forward giving me access to grabbing my daughter, I took her and strapped her in as well.

Cj got in and strapped his self in, he gave me the thumbs up and sat back on his tablet, I chuckled again and closed the back seat door, I climbed into the front seat and started the car, driving off.

(CLARE HOUSE)

I pulled into the parking lot where Clare was and hopped out the car, Clare walked up to me and kissed me, I pulled away and smiled giving him another peck on the lips, "how was your morning babygirl?" He asked.

I sighed and shook my head "it was okay, the twins put up less of a fight so that was a good thing and Cj helped out so that made it better" I said.

He chuckled "okay super women let's get our kids" I nodded and opened the door, we unstrapped the twins and helped Cj out.

We walked into his place laughing and talking about random stuff, we put the twins down for a nap and continued to make conversation, Cj fell asleep in Clare's bed as I tucked him in.

"Clare did you ever expect to be a father?" I asked, he shook his head "not really, see I never really had Pregnacy scares when it came to my ex girls so I was convince my shìt didn't work but I'm glad it did, twice" he smirked.

(Yea yea I know he actually said this in his video, but that junk was funny he said 'my shìt works😂😂)

"What about you babygirl?" He asked, I thought about it for a bit before I answered.

"Well, at first I was scared but now I'm excited since we past the 12 weeks mark, I really thought I couldn't have kids anymore or it was complicated, so I considered Cj to be my miracle child, but now I got three miracles" I smiled.

(Can we stop to talk about how I'm a fùckin fortune teller, like look at em they pregnant ant In this book they were pregnant, I swear if they come out with twins somehow, I need yah to comment '😲'. If they don't then I'll post three chapters back to back.....promise🤔)

I felt tears prick at my eyes and I chuckled "This is crazy" I muttered.

Clare smiled and hugged me, "nah I think I saw us happening" he smiled, I looked at him with the 'nigga really' expression.

We both busted out laughing and thats when I thought about how blessed I was.

'Thank god'

(And if they have a boy I will make a longer chapter😂😂😂 we throwing in bets)