Emotionless

Queen pov:
(Two weeks later)

It's been half a month and I'm still feeling as of I'm dead, my emotions are all bundled up and I only react to things in my head.

Clarence has been trying to get me to speak but I just advoide him.

He doesn't really go out but to take the kids out or go to work. But I still ignored him, right now I'm in my bed with Cj and he is sleep the twins were in they're crib sleep as I jus looked through my phone.

I saw a picture of Clarence and his bestfriend smiling, it was captioned.

ClarenceNYC: my bestfriend, always there when I'm going through it💙💙💙

Tears fell from my eyes as I just kept a straight face, it hurt but my face didn't show it. I slid off my bed and walked out the room, my tears were blinding me as I tried to get down stairs, I looked down and blinked my tears away.

"Queen?" I looked up and saw Clare standing at the bottom of the steps with a concern expression, I felt a sharp pain shoot up my back and I arched my back and cried out as I fell on my butt and grabbed a hold of the railing, this feeling was all too familiar as I felt a liquid ooz from my box.

Clare stumbled up the steps and picked me up "Queen you bleeding" he said, I then understood what was happening and finally I felt my face form a pained expression "Clare I'm loosing the baby!" I cried.

He carried me down the steps and I saw Crissy on the couch "watch the kids" he said before leaving out with me.

And he rushed me to the hospital, I bit my lip as I felt fat tears fall from my eyes. He carried me into the hospital in tears "HELP! HELP!" he yelled as doctors ran and put me on the gurney, Clare ofc followed behind freaking out.

Clarence pov:

I didn't know how to feel, I love Queen so damn much and the way we ended things hurted, but I thought we needed this break but she didn't think so. She seemed dead the last two weeks, I've been making sure she ate and drank water. But she's been gone.

When I came home with Crissy from a long day at work and a small get together at my best friends house I came home.

When we came in I told Crissy to chill out, and I walked over to the steps to check on Queen, I looked up the steps and saw Queen on a step spacing out "Queen?" I asked concerned.

She screamed and cried and fell on her àss as I ran up to her, I saw blood coming out her and told her, she looked dead until her face formed a pained expression, she looked at me and told me we were loosing my baby.

And now were here in the hospital. It's been two hours and they ain tell me shit.

"Mrs. White family?" The doctor announced, I hopped up and jogged over to her "yes? Is she okay?" I asked.

She smiled "Yes they're both fine jus a lil warning from your little one telling you two to stop stressing it out" she chuckled.

I sighed in relief and smiled "can I see her?" I asked, she nodded and showed me to Queens room.

Queen pov:

I was facing the window with a small smile on my face, I was rubbing my flat belly "I'm sorry baby, imma stop being selfish" I said and felt a lot better.

"Promise?" Clare asked as he walked in, I chuckled "shut up big head" I said, he chuckled and climbed in bed with me "mhm" he said.

I felt my heart beat speed up and I blushed, he chuckled "what chu actin all shy fo?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes "why you so close?" I asked with sas, he chuckled and licked his lips "stop playing you already know this all me" he cheesed gripping my thigh.

I looked at him and laughed, I removed his hand "used to....you gave it up" I said, "only because you gave up first" he shrugged.

"Did not" I said

"Did too, you don trust me" he said in a nonchalant tone.

I felt bad "I'm sorry you jus gotta have patience wit me" I said, he nodded "I do but you stressing me, bc all I wanna do is come home to my beautiful girl and kids but you keep starting shit making me wanna just bounce" he said, I nodded and pecked his lips.

"This my last chance, I'm sorry baby" I said, He smirked "this mean you mine again?" He asked, I chuckled and kissed him again, "I've always been yours" I said.

He smiled and hopped off the bed walking to the door "what chu doin?" I asked, he locked the door and smirked.

"I got sumn for you" he said before running over to me and getting on top of me.

Ya know what the fuck happened after that.