Surprise

I woke up feeling the babies kick the hell outta me, "ah fùck" I cursed sitting up, I looked around the dark space freaking out.

I started to look around for anybody, I felt around for something/ anything, until I grabbed something that caused a groan to fill the silence.

"Clare?" I said confused, "yo Queen, you better chill befo we have a repeat of last night for the ninth round" Clare growled.

I moved my hand up to his naked chest and tapped him, "hm?" He hummed.

"Where are we?" I whispered, he chuckled and sat up "we in the closet Queen" he assured me. The memories came rushing back and I remembered our eventful night, "oh god" I sighed.

I got up slowly and limped out the closet, I grabbed a blanket off the couch and wrapped it around me, "Damn...." I muttered as I looked around.

We started at the couch then fell on the floor then on the wall then on the kitchen counter, back on the floor, and then we made our way to the closet.....God!

I felt two arms wrap around my waist and soft kisses on the back of my neck, "See now I'm warning you" I giggled.

I felt his smirk and I pushed him off and automatically I felt painful kicks "ow ow owwy, c'mere! C'mere!" I panicked grabbing his hands and placing them on my belly.

The kicks stopped as I sighed "yah better stop kicking me before I pull yah out myself" I growled.

Clare chuckled and knelt down turning me to him he rubbed my belly, "hey guys so imma need yah to stop hurting yah mommy so chilllll" he said in a strong New York accent.

I giggled and lifted him up pecking his lips, "c'mon let's get dressed." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him up the stairs to my room.

I look at the bed and saw Cj still sleep so I quietly tipped toed to my dresser and pulled out some underwear and some sweat pants and got inna shower, shortly after Clare joined me and we just started washing each other up.

《Ten minutes later》

We were now sitting on the couch chilling, Clare was on the phone with his photographer, Cj and I was eating & watching some tv.

BANG!

BANG!

BANG!

BAN-

I swung the door open and came face to face with Airi who was crying and screaming, I grabbed her and pulled her in, Clare was standing up still on the phone.

"Yea lemme call you back" he said hanging up and walking over to us.

"Cj go up stairs and play some games on my phone" I said handing him the phone.

Clare and I walked Airi to the couch and sat her down, "okay what's wrong?" I asked.

She looked up at me with sadness and anger in her eyes, "Patty and I was on our way here earlier to tell you that your moms was in a terrible car crash but you wasn't answering you phone neither was Clarence, then someone smashed into Patty car and shot him in his stomach!" She cried "I drove em to the hospital and came back here to see why the hell was yah not answering yah phones!?" She cried.

I stood up and paced around the room tears started falling as I fell to my knees sobbing "are they okay?" Clare asked he sounded as of he was holding back some tears.

"I don't know the doctors has yet to tell me shìt!" She yelled standing up, "so Queen you better choose on who you tryna see. Yah moms or Patty?" She asked.

I stood up anger was all I could feel right now, "STOP TALKING TO ME AIRI HAVE SOME DAMN SIMPATHY. I JUST HEARD MY MOM'S AND MY BROTHA IS IN THE HOSPITAL! YOU STRESSING ME TF OUT!" I yelled.

All of a sudden I felt a surge of pain shoot up my spine and heavy cramps appeared, "AH FÙCK!" I yelled grabbing my stomach, I felt water come out of me as I cried.

Clare jumped up and grabbed me, as Airi stood there shocked.

"What the hell!? I thought you was seven months! How the fùck is this happening!?" She yelled.

"DOES IT LOOK LIKE I KNOW!? come on babies it's not time....not right now" I cried as another cramp shot through.

Airi and Clare helped me out the door, "wait! Airi go get my baby bags and get Cj" I said, she nodded and ran back into the apartment.

"Clare we can't have em now we have two more months" I panicked, Clare rubbed my back and helped me into the back seat, Airi came running out and helped Cj into the back seat. She ran over to the passanger side and got in.

Clare pulled off and started tellin me to breath.

"CLARENCE IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE FÙCK UP IMMA KICK YOUR LIGHT SKINDED ÀSS BACK TO WHERE EVER YOU CAME FROM!" I yelled.

He became quiet and Airi turned to face Cj, "Cj I need you to calm mommy down for me can you do that?" She asked he nodded and rubbed my belly "it okay mommy.....feel better" he said.

《At the hospital》

They rushed me into the room and started checking on me, I was crying and screamin, Airi was on the phone with my sister, and Clare was holding on to a sleeping Cj.

"Okay Ms. Bulls you said you were seven months?" The dumb bìtch asked.

"Yes! You can't hear or sum shìt" I growled, she cleared her throat and pushed her glasses back up "I'm going to ignore that remark only bc you are giving birth" she said camly.

Clare walked up to me and smiled "Queen be happy the babies are coming" he smiled.

I pointed my finger at him "and you....You did this to me, why you so fùckin cheery, how would you feel if you were pushing two fat head àss babies out your private?" I snapped.

He looked at the doctor, "she's delusional" he said before walking back to the chair.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
And then all of a sudden.
.
.
.
.
.
Haha this is just part 1 😂😂😂 sorry 😗