Chapter 18: Hurt

"Baby you okay?" Clarence girl asked walking in, she stopped and looked between us, "why are you all up on my man?!" She yelled walking up on us.

I immediately stood up, "all I know is you better back the fuck up" I said, she froze but quickly shook it off, "what's going on here?" She asked.

I looked at Clarence as he returned my gaze, "Nikki.....babe, um we just found out Queen is pregnant" he said.

She looked at me then back at Clarence, "are you serious....did you cheat on me? We just got together Clare!" She yelled.

That caught me off guard, but before Clarence could say a word I cut him off, "First of all bitch I'm not no side anything okay, he was fucking me before he was with you just so you know, plus his name is Clarence to you hoe" I spat.

She had a shocked expression, "I can call him whatever I want" she said, I looked over at Clarence.

"Queen can you please just chill" he said, I was heartbroken.

"Wow okay" I folded my arms across my chest and sighed, "well baby I have news of my own" she stated.

He nodded and as I just stood there, "well I'm two weeks pregnant!" She smiled.

I was livid, I walked passed her ignoring Clarence calls as I left pulling my phone out.

To Bro❤️: Mod can you please pick me up?

Bro❤️: sure I'm omw

To Bro❤️: thx

Bro❤️: np

I walked out the hospital and sat on the bench.

Ring....

Ring....

I picked up with out looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Queen please come back and let me explain" Clarence said.

"No, that's your girl....I must've been delusional to think you'd care" I said feeling tears falling.

"Queen don't do that, she won't even take the pregnancy test.... I don't trust her"

"No.....you don't trust me" I sniffled hanging up.

Mod pulled up as soon as I hung up, "c'mere sis" he said, I stood up and walked over to the car getting in.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked me pulling off, "can we stop by Clarence house real quick?" I asked wiping my tears.

"Mhm, um Queen....I just wanna say I'm sorry okay I ain't mean to hurt your feelings sis" he said.

I nodded "it's fine but if you want me to forgive you I need a favor" I said staring at his head.

"Hm?"

"Well the reason I'm going to the apartment is because I need to get my shit but I need a place to stay" I explained, he nodded and pulled up to the apartment, "c'mon" he said.

"No you can wait here" I said stopping him, "and leave my pregnant sister to get all her heavy shit....yeah no, I'm coming" he said getting out before helping me out.

30 mins later

"Fuck you got all this for" Mod panted, I laughed as I barely even broke a sweat.

"You picked up two big things and now you done" I laughed, he rolled his eyes as he closed the back seat and we hopped in, when he pulled off I started to think about Clarence and the situation at hand, "hey Mod can you drop me off at the studio and take all my stuff to your crib?" I asked.

He nodded and made a right, when we got there I grabbed my phone, vanilla milk shake, and purse.

I closed the door and walked into the studio, "wassup your majesty" my producer bowed, "ha-ha anyway I wanna hit it" I said referring to the studio, he nodded as we looked for a beat.

While we was listening for the perfect beat I checked my phone.

2 unread messages.

Clearbear👀😩: Queen you need to know that the timing don't even make sense, we didn't even start sleeping together until the night of your performance I swear.

Clarebear👀😩: I wanna be with you and have this baby with you, why the hell would I hurt you when Ik how much you been through already. You're a Queen and I always treat you like one...

To Clarebear👀😩: I'm staying with Patty until you can prove to me that's not your baby and you didn't get that girl pregnant....

Clearbear👀😩: Aight bet💯

"Alright how's this one?"

He played it and it was banging, "let's do it" I said walking into the booth, he put it on and I let the words flow with the beat.

When I finished I texted Mod to come get me.

Beep beep

Clearbear👀😩: she gotta doctor appointment next week on a Tuesday, imma come scoop you then

To Clarebear👀😩: Better hope she's not

Clearbear👀😩: something tells me shes not, and tell Mod to keep his hands to himself while you with him😐

To Clarebear👀😩: you aggy😂 bye Clarence

Clearbear👀😩: and it's Clare to you🙄

To Clarebear👀😩: nah that's shawty's name for you remember?

Clearbear👀😩: aight see you next week😒

To Clarebear👀😩: mhm