Always There for you

Anotha month has went by and I am now seven months, due to me deciding to take a break on the whole excersing thing I have became........fat.

Clare has been doing his own thang making his own clothing line with the money from the trap...he's busy but still manages to make time for his most annoying and only annoying baby moms, me!

Airi went back to Houston taking Patty with her......suprisingly, and thanks to my loyar my baby Cj is now living with me with supervised visits with his father.

Speaking of his crazy àss father, he just texted me talm bout some I miss our family, awwwwwww...

Ignore.

"Mommy!" Cj yelled running into the room pulling me from my thoughts.

I looked at him as he smiled brightly at me, "wassup baby?" I asked, he grabbed my hand and started pulling my hand "come to the door!" He yelled.

I shook my head "I swear, okay baby lemme get dressed" I said getting up slowly and throwing on some shorts and a tank top, I grabbed my phone and walked down stairs pulling my hair inna messy bun.

I swung the door open coming face to face with the devil himself.....

"Chris" I said with venom in my voice, he smirked at me and looked up tapping his jaw with his finger.

"See now I thought you would been forgotten about lil ole me" he said pushing his way in.

"I didn't invite you in." I said he, he looked back at me and smiled "and I didn't ask" he said going to the couch taking a seat.

I sighed and closed the door, "what do you want from me?" I asked getting irritated.

"Well that's easy.......you" he smiled, I rolled my eyes and tried to walk off but he grabbed my wrist, "ouch!" I yelled.

"Oh and one more thing, why is you carrying that niggas seed" he spat.

"Don't chu mean why am I carrying that niggas SEEDS" I laughed, he growled and gripped my neck pushing me up against the wall "ah" I whimpered.

He started to kiss and suck on my neck as I tried to push him off, "come on baby, stop playing with me" he muttered.

He smashed his lips onto mine as I cried.

"Wtf is going on" I heard a familiar voice yell, I shifted my eyes towards the voice and saw Clare.

"Mmm" I hummed, he seemed to get the hint because he walked over and snatched Chris up like he was a lil doll and threw him on the floor, he pulled his pants up squaring up.

"Man nigga why is you always here" Chris yelled getting up, Clare picked him up and slammed him onto the ground and started sending him blows to the face as Chris chuckled coughing up blood.

"CLARE STOP CJ IS HERE!!!" I yelled pulling him off of Chris, whom got up chuckling and stumbling, "Chris get out!" I yelled.

He smirked and walked out, I turned my attention to Clare checking if he was hurt, "Clare you okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine, real question is....are you okay?" He asked.

I smiled and nodded "yeah I'll be okay" I said.

"How my lil ones?" He asked placing his hands on my stomach feeling them kick the instant he touched it, "better now that their daddy is here" I smiled.

He chuckled and kissed my belly, "anyways how'd you even get in?" I asked, he nodded towards the steps "lil man up there" he said.

I smiled and made my way up the steps into my room to see Cj sleeping, I tucked him in and kissed him.

I walked out closing the door behind me and making my way down the steps.

(Who else thought of that song, making my way down town- only me.....okay😂😝)

"He good?" Clare asked, "yep he's good fast asleep" I said.

Clare got up and made his way to me "good, I guess I should go" he said, I nodded looking down.

He picked my head up and stared into my eyes as I stared into his, he wrapped his otha arm around my waist as I wrapped my arms around his neck. He pecked my lips.

He was about to let me go but I grabbed his head and smashed my lips into his, he deepened the kiss automatically.

We made our way towards the couch as he made his way down my neck, "Wait. Wait. Wait, Clare Cj upstairs" I said.

"Okay then your just gonna have to shut up now bend down fo me baby girl" he smirked.

I felt excitement surge through me as I disposed of my clothes and did as he said.

God I love this man.