Chapter 5: A Disguise

Clare and I walked out of the airport and I walked over to the uber, and we got in.

After awhile of driving the car stopped in front of a hotel, "Clare I need you to go settle us in while I go see my son" I smiled.

He nodded and got out grabbing our bags and closing the trunk again before walking away. I informed the driver on where to go before he pulled off completely.

When we got to Chris house I told the driver I'd be right back before getting out and walking towards the drive way, as I was walking I stared at the house remembering the old times, I shook my head and walked over to the door and knocked, I heard footsteps, then the door swung open and I saw a women standing in the door way, "who are you?" She asked.

"Cj's mother" I rolled my eyes, she laughed and slammed the door in my face, I twisted my face and took a minute to process what just happened.

"Mhm yup this hoe really slammed the door in my face" I said reassuring my thoughts, I took a deep breath and slammed the door back open.

She walked over and mushed me making me move back a little.

I closed my eyes and counted to three but was cut off by another push to my forehead 'Fuck it' I thought before I started swinging.

"Wassup now bitch" I spat about to swing again when two rough hands grabbed my hips and pulled me off her, the bitch was left Leakin, "yo Queen what the hell?!" Chris yelled turning me to look at him, "ask yo girl!" I yelled.

He looked mad and he back slapped me making my whole face erupt in pain, he was breathing hard, "don't be coming up in here yelling at me" he spat.

"Shut the fuck up nigga where my son at?!" I yelled getting up trying hard not to cry, he pushed me into a wall and got in my face, "he ain't here" he said, I tried pushing him off but he was too strong, "Chris move!" I yelled. He grabbed me by my neck and squeezed "stop playing with me bro" He frowned.

I felt like I couldn't breath and I started to shake "C-Chris..." I choked out before tightening my fist and punching him in his shit making him drop me. When I fell I pushed myself up and tried to get to the door but Chris picked me up and gave me some blows to my stomach then threw me onto the porch as my leg hit hard on some bricks and my head hit the floor.

"Stupid bitch" he spat slamming the door close; I stared at the door as my vision became foggy my heart was shattered, seeing that door close and the inside of the house, and him standing with that bitch made my feelings come crashing down; before I knew it I was sobbing. I slowly got up and limped to the car, thankfully the driver was not paying attention because he was on his phone.

He looked up from his phone and asked me what happened, I groaned as I told him I tripped and landed on some rocks, "Can you just take me back to that hotel" I sighed he nodded and drove off.

Hotel

When I got out I gave him some money and limped into the hotel, I guess my weight threw me off because before I knew it I was on the hotel floor with pain surging threw my body, I was crying now and I felt like my body was glass if I moved even once I might've shattered.

I flipped over weakly as people ran over, they came into my line of vision with worried expressions shaking me "Ms! Ms!" They yelled over and over again.

I felt my head ping with pain and my eyes slowly closed, but before I let darkness overtake me I heard someone run over, "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO HER, MOVE! QUEEN! QUEEN! GET UP!" then I blacked out

'Clarence'

A/N: Ik this short but imma make the next chapter after I post this and it'll be longer