Chapter 17: ¿Clueless?

I was sitting down on the couch in Clare hospital room, the doctors said he was stable again and he was going to be okay.

I was just watching him until I saw his finger flinch and he groaned as he tried to get up.

I rushed over and put my hands on his face "Clare? Clare you okay?" I asked.

He looked at me then pushed my hands away, rude, "what it look like to you?" He asked sarcastically.

"Clare what's your problem?" I asked getting mad, "Man ain no body gotta problem with you get over yourself" he sighed.

"Yes you do, because you woke up with a whole attitude" I said.

"Man I ain tryna hear that shit Queen especially after you took up for that nigga Chris even after that nigga put a bullet through me" he fussed waving me off.

I frowned "it wasn't like that.....Clare, I wasn't raised like you, I can't just pull a gun out and shoot the father of my child because he shot my bestfriend" I sighed rubbing my face.

"Man Queen that's cool and all but right now I can't trust your ass, I thought you would've had my back guess I was wrong" he shrugged.

My heart pinged after he said that and tears fell from my eyes, "that's some dumb shit Clarence and you know it! Anytime you do some dumb shit I understand, but when I do some dumb shit you act like I stole your money and shot you, or worse you think I set you up" I yelled.

"Man keep your voice down!" He whispered/shouted.

"Fuck you Clarence!" I yelled as I started to throw shit on the floor, "Yo Queen chill you wildn' right now" Clarence said.

"Nah nah you wildn' right now" I mocked him, after I said that I grabbed a glass vase but before I could throw it Mod ran in scaring the hell outta me making me drop the vase on my head.

Everything went dark after that.

Clarence pov

"Yo Mod what the fuck!" I yelled, geting up off the bed slowly and walking over to Queen.

"Man I didn't mean to! I heard yelling in here so I ran in and seen this crazy ass girl about to throw a vase from across the room" he said.

"Just go get a nurse dumb ass" I cused as he nodded and ran out.

Five minutes later Queen woke up crying and screaming, it scared the hell out of me but I quickly recovered as I grabbed her "Yo mamas what's wrong?" I asked.

"It hurts!"she screamed.

The nurse came running in as they helped her up and took her away.

Man what the fuck just happened..

Queen pov

I woke up in pure pain, but this pain was all too familiar I just couldn't put my finger on it.

But before I could process anything the doctor came into my room, "I see you're up Ms. Bulls" she smiled.

"Yeah and with pains too" I sighed as the pain slowly faded.

"Yeah that's to be expected considering you almost lost your baby" she said.

I froze and looked up at her, "I'm sorry but I'm not pregnant" I stated.

She frowned and looked into the computer "Yes you are four weeks to be exact" she stated before putting her clipboard down and slipping some gloves on, she lifted my shirt and put some warm jell on my belly before giving me an ultrasound, "you see there it is" she smiled showing me, I started crying because there was only was one person I had sex with this past month and it sure as hell wasn't Ty.

"Can you print those pictures out for me?" I asked, she smiled and nodded "of course".

After she finished, I got up slowly as she helped me up and gave me the pictures.

I walked out finding my way back to Clarence room, "knock knock" I said walking in, Clarence was eating Chinese food on the bed as Mod sat on the couch looking through his phone, once I closed the door their attention went straight to me.

"You okay?" Mod asked catching me off guard.

"Mhm....thanks" I nodded, he did the same and looked at Clarence.

"Are you okay Clarence?" I asked, they both looked at me confused once I said his full name.

"I'm cool and I'm glad you're good, by the way what happened?" He asked.

"Um that's what I wanted to tell you Clarence.....when I woke up with those pains the doctor told me it was because I almost lost my baby from assesive stress" I said.

Mod jaw dropped as Clarence shared a look with him, with that Mod stood up, "well I'm bout to bounce, see you later nigga, and you too sis" he said giving Clarence a dap and me a hug before walking out.

"Is it mines?" He asked.

I nodded, "I'm four weeks, and you're the only one I had sex with this past month" I explained tearing up.

"For real, I thought you and Ty?" He asked.

"Nothing more than kissing" I said letting my tears fall, "c'mere" is all he said; I walked slowly over to him as he pulled me into a hug, "I love you Queen and I'm sorry I was stressing you" he said rubbing my thigh.

I nodded, I smiled but it faded as soon as this bitch walked in.

"Baby you okay?" Clare girl asked.