Chapter 13: Arguments

Me and Ty was eating ice cream when he walked me back to Clare's apartment, he kissed my forehead and then kissed my lips, "mmm taste like vanilla" he smiled, I shook my head laughing "that's because I'm eating vanilla ice cream nigga".

He chuckled "true true, anyway imma see you later ma, call me when you get settled" he smiled, I nodded and gave him one last kiss before walking inside the apartment.

I continued to eat the ice cream for awhile and when I finished, I washed the stickiness from my hands and lips, "okay" I sighed as I walked up stairs and into my room.

I put all my things down before stripping and heading towards the shower.

~~~~~~~~~

After my shower I brushed my teeth and washed my face, when I was done I put my hair up in a bun and grabbed my panties and bra with one of Clare's big t-shirts.

I walked out my room and into Clare's room which to my surprise he wasn't in there.....

"Lemme call this dude" I sighed as I sat on his bed.

Ring 1....

Ring 2....

Ring 3....

Ring 4....

You have reached the voice mail box of-

I hung up on the voice and sighed, I started to text him hoping he'd answer but he didn't.

Ten minutes later

The door opened and in came Clare, "where the hell were you?" I asked as he closed the door.

He laughed and looked at me, his eyes were low and red, his face also held redness to it, "Clare are you high?" I fussed walking over to him.

He laughed and looked down at me, "....no" he laughed, I shook my head, "Clare what is wrong with you?" I asked as he sat down on his bed taking his shoes off.

"Why something gotta be wrong with me, I can't get high now?" He asked furrowing his brows and scoffing.

I shook my head again "but Clare this ain't like you, you don't come home late, you don't come home high either" I said.

He rubbed his hand over his face before leaving his hand to mess with his beard, "why do you care? I'm not yo man, and you sure ain't my girl, so chill out?" He shrugged before getting up and walking back down stairs.

I followed close behind and huffed "you don't think I know that, I mean you made it pretty clear to me that I ain't your girl" I said a bit upset, he grabbed some pizza out the fridge and popped it in the oven, turning it on and throwing the plastic away, "meaning?" He asked.

"I mean you kissed another girl during my performance, explain that" I said folding my arms.

"First of all, ion need to explain shit to you, and second mind yo business" he said completely unbothered.

"Okay and that's fine but please keep that same energy next time you come running to me for a quick nut" I said folding my arms.

"Ha. Real cute, don't get an attitude with me because I'm talking to somebody else, news flash Queen you're talking to a whole other nigga so why the fuck do you care about what I do?" he spat.

I was mad but I understood where he was coming from, "to be honest ion give a fuck about who you talking to but don't be coming to me tryna fuck when you got bitches in yo phone that'll be happy to give you a quick nut" I spat angrily.

"Bro I just hit her up at the club, I haven't been fucking nobody else, but fuck it just think of it as a relapse ....isn't that what you told yo other nigga?" He asked rhetorically.

"Oh so now Mod telling my business?" I asked, "Queen you really need to chill, we not together, I'm coo why can't you be" he shrugged.

"Clare now you know damn well you doing all this because I'm with Ty" I said with my hands on my hips.

Clare laughed "hate to break it to you baby girl but I'm not.......that sounds like you implying I'm jealous and jealousy is hating; and you know more than anyone I don't hate on nobody happiness, as long as you happy I'm gon keep it coo and keep it moving" he shrugged.

I blew out an aggravated breath "well I'm jealous, you hurt me Clare" I admitted ignoring the crack in my voice.

"Queen don't start crying, I thought I taught you better.....don't be a hater" he said getting his pizza out the oven.

I chuckled bitterly as I shook my head before turning away and walking towards the steps, when I got to the top, I closed and locked my door.

I turned on some music and turned it down a bit allowing the words to calm me, I turned my light off and climbed on my bed.

I curled up with the bear Clarence gave me and cried silently.