Chapter 12: Jealousy

Clare and I was in his car when we pulled up to the club, the music was booming and it was dark inside with different colors plastering the walls, sweaty bodies were all over the dance floor as total strangers were making out.

I scrunched up my face and looked at Clare, "what?" He chuckled, "nothing" I said with a eye roll.

He laughed, "anyway Lee said she gotta surprise for you" he smiled.

I looked at him confused, "what is it?" I asked, he pointed to the stage and as if on cue the music was cut and everyone was now staring at the host on stage.

"Aight so we gotta special guess here with us today; I want everyone to give it up for Queen Naija!" He yelled as a spot light landed on me, everyone parted way for me and I smiled, I looked up at Clare and mouthed a 'thank you' he waved me off and I walked over to the stage.

Everyone was clappin for me making me smile and blush, the guy helped me up on stage and gave me the Mic.

"Aight so I got a lil something something for yah, so hang on" I nodded to the dj and he put my track on.

"Mmm~"

Time skip don't feel like typing that whole damn song

Every body was clapping and cheering, but when I looked out in Clare's spot I saw him talking on the phone with a big ass grin on his face, he was looking around until he spotted some girl who also was on the phone, they both walked over to each other and hung up.

They looked happy, and then they kissed, I gulped as I felt as if someone shot me in my chest.

I walked off stage ducking my head, until I felt someone grab my wrist, "let me go" I muttered without looking at the culprit.

I felt them wrap their arms around me, they smelt like some familiar cologne.

"Queen..." he said, that voice caught me off guard, I looked up and saw Ty, "you okay?" He asked, I nodded and grabbed his hand, "can we talk?" I asked, he nodded with concern in his eyes as we walked out to the side of the building.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"I'm so sorry about earlier" I said tearing up.

He shook his head with a sad smile, "it's okay, just wished you told me you were taken already" he shrugged.

I shook my head "it's not like that, we're best friends that's it, we only had sex twice, I swear" I said holding in my tears.

He nodded "So yah together now?" He asked.

"No, just think of it as a relapse" I said, he nodded and wiped my tears from my eyes, "don't cry, you got me here" he smiled.

I gave him a sad smile "thank god" I whispered, his smile faded a bit as he looked into my watery eyes "Ty..." I said looking in between his lips and eyes.

He smiled again and pulled me into a kiss, I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed back as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Queen!" I heard someone yell, I pulled away and turned around "oh Hey Mod, wassup?" I asked making sure all of my tears were gone.

He gave me a weird look then mugged Ty, "Yeah um, they need you to sing another song" he said.

I nodded and looked back at Ty, "hey um can you watch, and after we can go out somewhere?" I asked with an innocent smile.

"I would like that" my smile grew as I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside with me ignoring Mod's confused facial expression.

When we walked in a spot light landed on us both, "Queen Naija is back in the building yah!" The owner yelled.

I smiled and gave Ty a kiss, "see you later" I whispered and walked off towards the stage waving at the people who complimented me. When I got up on stage, I grabbed the Mic again.

I smiled as everyone clapped for me, I nodded my head towards the dj as he turned the track on.

Yeah not doing that shit again

After my song, Ty helped me off stage as everyone continued to clap for me, I hugged Mod bye and walked pass Clare with Ty.

'Time to give him a taste of his own medicine' I thought, I turned and kissed Ty on the lips and pulled away, I smiled and turned away leading Ty out the club.

Uh uh Queen, lemme find out😂 anyways hope yah like...