Chapter 7: That's what Best Friends do..right?

I woke up and yawned, today was finally my baby's birthday. I excitedly got up and started to get ready for the day. When I was done I took a couple of pictures before posting the ones I liked on Instagram.

 When I was done I took a couple of pictures before posting the ones I liked on Instagram

After my little Photoshoot I woke Clare up.

"Mm?" He groaned rolling over, I bit my lip and shivered at the sound of his voice before shaking my head and clearing my throat.

"I gotta go, today Cj birthday and he at Armon and Trey house" I informed him as I grabbed my bag.

"Aight, when you want me to come pick you up?" He asked looking at his phone, I shrugged "about 8:00 Cj needs to hang with me for the whole day" I smiled before grabbing my phone.

He nodded and rolled over again to go to sleep, I kissed his forehead "bye Clare".

"Don't start nothing you not gon finish?" He smirked, I rolled my eyes and laughed "boy bye" I laughed before walking out.

I stood there for a minute trying to calm my nerves, 'the things that man do to me' I thought. I walked out the hotel just in time for my Uber to pull up.

Armon and Trey house

I thanked the man before getting out and walking straight to the front door. I opened the door yelling "CJ mommy here!"

Cj ran out the kitchen and into my arms "mama, I missed you" he smiled.

I picked him up and planted kisses all over his face "I missed you too baby, happy birthday" I smiled.

He flashed me a smile before wiggling out of my grip and grabbing my hand tugging me towards the kitchen, I hugged my bros and hugged Jazz and Tae, choosing to completely ignore Chris I started up a conversation with the others.

"So yah got his presents?" Armon asked.

"I got his presents, Idk bout ms.Broke over there" Chris shrugged looking over at me, "no need to worry about me, of course I got my baby some stuff" I smiled ignoring his ass.

"I mean no offense bro but out of the both of you Queen is the most successful parent" Jazz laughed, I laughed "see I was gonna say that but Imma let him have his sassy moment" I shrugged.

After talking and unwrapping presents we sung happy birthday and started passing out pieces of cake.

We all sat in the living room talking as Cj played with his new toys, we were all chilling before Tae (jazz girl) asked me if Clare and I were in a relationship.

"Nah, we just best friends" I shrugged ignoring the feeling of butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Really? Nothing happen between you two at all?" She asked, "well we sleep in the same bed and we kissed if that's what you're asking" I shrugged drinking some lemonade.

"What does that leave you two then?" Jazz asked, I looked at her with one eyebrow raised "bestfriends..." I said slowly not fully comprehending her question.

"What?" Armon looked confused, "what? All best-friends do that.....right?" I asked.

"Oh word? bet, Queen gimmie kiss" Trey smirked, I threw a pillow at his face and laughed "no it's different with you, you're like my brother" I said.

Jazz looked at Chris "wow Chris this like the first time you were ever really mute" Jazz laughed, Armon laughed "yo leave my bro alone, he heart broken" Armon said.

"Heart broken about what? I'm over it" he shrugged, for some reason that made my heart clench but you wouldn't of known by my unfazed facial expression.

After about 10 minutes of talking there was a knock at the door, Tae got up and opened it letting the person in, "Yo! Yo!" Clare hollared looking up from his phone.

I smiled and went to hug him, "aweee" Tae cooed making me roll my eyes playfully.

"Yo chill" Clare laughed and hugged me back, he dapped up Armon and Trey and lil Cj.

"Wassup lil man" he said to Cj, "CLAREBEAR!" Cj shouted.

Clare chuckled before giving him a present that he pulled out of his bag making Cj gasp "thank you Clarebear"

I laughed at the scene "awe that's so sweet" I cooed making Clare roll his eyes at me before looking back at Cj again "happy birthday lil man" he said ruffling his hair.

Chris called Cj over and held him as he looked through his phone, "So Queen you ready to go? We gotta get back to the crib" Clare said standing up.

I nodded "yeah let me say bye to my baby, I'll meet you in the car" I said, he nodded and walked out.

I smiled as Cj ran over to me "I love you mommy" he said, "I love you too birthday boy, imma face time you when I get home okay?" I said making sure he was paying attention.

He nodded and kissed me on my lips before running over to Trey. Everyone gave me a hug except Chris and I walked out.

When I got in the car Chris came out and started yelling "Yo Queen how bout you bring your fine ass back over here and leave that fake nigga alone"

I face palmed as Clare sucked his teeth, "man go back in the damn house you embarrassing yourself, you had all that time to say something when we were in the house but now you talking crazy cause we bout to leave? Man I ain't even gonna sweat yo clown ass" Clare chuckled before pulling off.

I smiled and looked at Clare for awhile, he glanced over at me then back at the road, "wassup?" He asked.

"That was very big of you Clare" I smiled.

"Yo Queen you gotta chill" he chuckled, I laughed before leaning over and kissing his cheek, "thanks Clare" I smiled before leaning back.

He just smiled as we passed the hotel, "Clare you passed it" I said looking back, "I already packed us up, I knew you was gon be tired so I just did it for you" he shrugged.

"You're so sweet, thanks boo" I smiled.

"No problem.....best friend" he smirked.

"Now you need to chill" I laughed.

He laughed too as we joked the whole ride to the airport.