Chapter 19: This Bitch

Tuesday

Last week was chill but boring without Clare.

Now it's finally Tuesday and I had already got dressed, I didn't feel like getting all dressy and that includes makeup.

So I just threw a lil sum sum on and was out the house. I drove over to the local OB and as I was pulling up I gotta phone call.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Are you on your way?" Clare asked.

"I'm pulling up now"

"Aight we see you"

I hung up and parked, I hopped out after locking all my doors before walking up to the duo.

Clare had on something casual but cute.

His girl, was cute too ... not fucking with me but still cute.

"I still don get why she's here, I'm telling you I'm pregnant" she pouted, Clare ignored her and smiled at me, "hey Queen" he smiled and squated down "wassup lil man" he said to my stomach.

"Omg stop ion want another boy, I wanna girl" I said waving him off.

He stood up; "I thought I told you ion see myself having a girl" he smiled.

"Uhm sorry to interrupt yah's lil discussion but we have an appointment to get to" Nikki said flashing me the fakest smile I have ever seen, she snatched up Clare's hand and pulled him away.

I rolled my eyes at her bitchiness before following behind.

OBGYN room

"Hello Ms. Cocksucking" the doctor said walking in, I bit my lip trying not to laugh as she scoffed "it's Ms. Cockasocky" she corrected, I looked over at Clare as he tried to hold in his laugh too.

When they finished talking she looked onto her clipboard, "okay so imma need you to go in that bathroom and pee in this cup" she said pointing to the bathroom in the room and holding up a cup.

She snatched it and struted to the bathroom closing it behind her, I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone waiting for this bitch to finish.

After 2 minutes she came out and gave the cup to the doctor, the doctor smiled and took it out with her.

"So what do you want our baby to be?" Nikki asked Clare, he chuckled and shook his head "gotta make sure you're pregnant first Nik" he said.

"Why can't you believe me? You believed this bitch" she said giving me a stank face.

"Keep talking, I'm not above beating your ass for fun" I said without looking up from my phone.

"Bet you won't do it tho" she scoffed.

I didn't look up; "Clare get your hoe under control" I said, he chuckled and shook his head "man yah need to cut it out" he said.

"I'm just saying babe, she needs to understand that no one will want her or that retarded baby in there.....hopefully that thing dies" she said.

Clare frowned but before he could say anything I reached over and slapped the shit out of her, "you wanna repeat that?" I spat.

She held her face and looked at Clare, "you just gon let her hit me like that?" She asked, he shrugged and nodded "yeah".

Before she could say anything else the doctor walked in "congratulations mommy you're a week along, it's faint but it's there" she smiled; sighing, I stood up and grabbed my bag.

Clare grabbed my arm and asked the doctor to give us a minute. "What Clare?" I frowned lightly snatching my arm from him.

"Babe just let her go" Nikki said.

"Nah stay right here Queen" he said.

I rolled my eyes and stood there waiting for him to speak; "So Nik you wanna explain to me how you're one week when you said yourself you were two weeks- or wait wouldn't you be three weeks now" he said with a confused expression.

"I may have got it mixed up" she shrugged.

"Oh cause I'm thinking you went home and got fucked by who knows who and just claimed me as the father, and considering the fact I made sure not to fuck you since last week that just tells me everything I need to know"

Her face paled "babe.."

I scoffed as I started to connect the dots "that's wild" I laughed.

"Baby I didnt-" he cut her off, "Nah you ain my girl, we done" he said before grabbing my hand and pulling me out the room.

"But you're my ride" she yelled out the door, "ask your baby daddy for a damn ride" he said as we left her there.

When we walked out I pulled Clare towards me and kissed his lips and pulled away, "I love you....bestfriend" I smiled.

"I love you too.....so move back in" He said.

I nodded and wrapped my arms around his neck as he put his hands on my ass, we kissed and finally for the first time I felt genuinely happy.

A/N: damn you can't trust these hoes but good for Queen.👏👏👏😂