Chapter 23: Innocent

Sunday

All weekend I've been trying not to stress and calm my nerves and it's been working for the most part but of course I've been trying to find ways on getting evidence to prove Clare is innocent, this my last day to get everything together and I've been struggling.

Ding

I looked at my phone and gave a confused expression.

Unknown: say bye bye to your man Bitch!

I smiled because there was only one person that could've sent it, I chuckled.

Me: we'll see

Nikki😠😡: I like the confidence boo but how can you prove I had an abortion without any proof?

Me: Abortion??? I thought you had a miscarriage?

Nikki😠😡: I did

Me: So which one is it ?

Nikki😠😡: Bitch are you slow, I had an abortion but I told the cops I had a miscarriage bc Clarence hit me.

Me: ohhhhh.....but wait when did Clarence hit you?🤔

Nikki😠😡: I swear your ass is slow....he ain hit me I only said that to get him arrested and so you won't have your man.

Me: 😂

Nikki😠😡: why you laughing?

Me: bc while you calling me slow and shit I just got you to admit Clarence isn't guilty, bye bitch 😂

Nikki: fuck, I'm bout to come over there and beat your pregnant ass

Me: you couldn't do it before😂

I set my phone down and stood up, I unlocked the door and sat back down.

20 minutes later

"Bitch!" She yelled walking into the house, sighing I stood up "leave" I said pointing to the door.

She shook her head and pulled out her gun, I didn't flinch what so ever, "I know you fucking lying" I said.

She chuckled "nah I'm not boo" she said. I shook my head and grabbed my metal bat and swung it hitting her hand making her drop the gun.

"Get. Out." I said, she nodded and grabbed her gun and ran, I locked the door back and set my bat down, "pussy".

I walked over to the couch and smiled "guess who got their evidence" I sung scrolling through IG.

Monday at court

A/N: bare with me on this part I have no idea what they say in court what so ever

"Okay Ms.Billings, if I'm not mistaken you are indeed Mr. Whites lawyer?" The judge asked.

"Yes I am" she said.

"Okay well Ms. Cocksucking already informed me on what happened so now I'm going to listen to your case.." she said.

"I'm sorry your honor but it's Ms. Cockasocky" Nikki corrected.

"And? Your point is?" She asked with an intimidating glare.

Nikki kept her mouth shut as Clare's lawyer got up, "I just want to say that my client says he hasn't been in contact with Ms. Cocksucking since he found out she cheated and the baby was not his" she stated.

"Mhm" the judge said.

"In fact we brought in some proof, My clients girlfriend Ms.Bulls has been threatened by Ms. Cocksucking" she said.

"Bring the evidence" she said as an officer took the pictures of the text messages and they gave him my phone of the video.

"Wow, so Ms. Cockasocky it says here from you that you had an abortion" the judge said.

"No-" the judge glared at her and she kept quiet.

"Ms. Bulls please come to the stand" she ordered, I walked over to the stand and sat down.

"So you should know you can only tell the truth on the stand right?" She asked

I nodded as Clare's lawyer walked over "so Ms. Bulls is it true you were home alone when you got these text messages?" She asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Did you give Ms. Cocksucking your number?" She asked.

"No" I said.

"Tell me what does this video show?" She asked.

"Do you have a tv or something in here?" I asked.

She nodded as she connected my phone to the tv and played the video; Clare has security cameras all over the place and I so happened to have the password for the security cameras.

The video showed everything that happened yesterday, "I've seen all I had to see, Mr. White you are innocent and free to go, and Ms. Cockasocky you are under arrest for lying and having an illegal firearm" the judge said.

I smiled and ran up to Clare as they took the cuffs off him, he picked me up as I wrapped my arms and legs around him, I kissed all over his face.

"Thank you so much Queen" he said kissing me, I pulled away and climbed down as he bent down and kissed my belly "hey guys, daddy's okay" he said.

I smiled crying, "c'mon let's go home" he said.

"That's an amazing idea" I smiled.

A/N: little do they know the drama is just starting....

Also shout out to my girls BiddieDes and spicyroyalnesseditss