Messy

Two months later》

Queen sighed happily as she was sitting on her recliner chair finally able to relax.

The twins and Cj were at her sister's house for the weekend, and Clare was out at a club appearance.

She was wearing her black laced panties and matching laced bra, along with a black laced robe, her black hair was tied up showing off her beautiful bare face.

She had all different type of snacks around her, she turned on pretty little liars and shut the lights off.

《Hour goes by》

Queen decided to check her phone to see what time it was, when she paused her show she turned her phone on and noticed it was 2:00 in the morning.

She had no missed calls or texts from Clare nor Patty. Just as she was about to call Clare the front door open to reveal a pissy drunk Clare, his eyes were red and he smelt like liqure.

She got up and made her way over to him.

《Queens pov》

"Hey baby" he smiled trying to hug me, but I stepped away from him, "where you been? Where Patty at?" I asked.

He looked back as Patty walked in completely sobered, "oh so you straight?" I asked, he nodded "yeah why?" He asked.

I slowly nodded my head "first of all why you not keeping an eye on him he could've snuck off wit a whole female and you wouldn't have known because you not paying no attention to him" I snapped.

Then it hit me, I looked back at Clare "did you sleep wit another women?" I asked, he scrunched up his face and sucked his teeth "fùck is you talkin bout" he scoffed.

I lossed it "What chu mean?! I'm asking for a reason! You walking in here pissy drunk and you expect me not to ask!?" I yelled mushing his head.

Patty shook his head and walked out as we argued "I ain sleep wit no joint, you stupid?" He asked me.

I rolled my eyes and made my way back to the living room "where you goin?!" He yelled, "get out my face" I said.

He grabbed my arm and pulled me towards him "I ain sleep wit no female, I belong to you and you belong to me aight" he said.

I sighed "Clare I need you to be with me, in this house before 12 or at least call and let me know you'll be later" I said, he rubbed my back and nodded "Aight ma" he said.

He smirked and threw me over his shoulder "now I believe you owe me an apology" he chuckled leaning everyway.

"Nigga you bet not drop me" I screamed.