1. Coincidence?

Yerin came rushing to where people usually wait for buses to arrive, beads of sweats can be seen on her forehead, she's afraid that she might not catch the bus on time.
Not so long after the said girl arrived, something opened, it's the bus door. She walked towards it and drag some coins before totally entering the bus.

"Aiiish. The bus is packed, nothing's new" she whimpered eyes are now searching for a good spot to stand in, and she found one in no time. Standing with her right hand holding the bus handle to prevent her from stumbling, the girl in front of her with cap and mask in her face stands.

"You can take my seat" the new girl uttered while pointing at her seat. She is now standing beside Yerin .

"H-huh? You sure?" Yerin asked her in confusion.

'Why would a total stranger offer her seat to someone like me? I mean I'm not an elderly person and also I'm not someone with disability who needs the seat more than her. There are also some students who are standing on the bus along with me. I think there is something weird'

"Yes" she snap out from her thoughts as she heared her.

'Okay Jung Yerin, you are over thinking again. She's just some kind person who offers her seat to you. Why would you even question her kindness.'

Yerin then gave her a smile, thank her and take the seat where she is seating before.

'There is really something off with this'
she decided to ask her again.

"Ahm--" she cut Yerin off even before she can utter a proper word.

"My destination is in the next bus stop, much closer to yours probably, so it's okay" the unknown girl said still looking in her phone and in a low voice just enough for Yerin to hear.

'Daebak! Is she a mind reader or what? she just answered my question without me needing to say it out loud'

She just nod at her and then gave her another smile.
Just then the door of the bus opened, signaling that they arrived at the next bus stop, and the girl that is just standing beside Yerin is now getting off the bus.

She just sighed unconsciously.
The ride continued and finally Yerin reached her school.
Hopefully she is not late.

The class went on as usual. Time flies so fast that day and she didn't notice that her classes are already over.

She decided to go to the nearest café to drink some coffee before heading to the bus stop to go home. After she got her coffee she head out of the café to head to the bus stop.

Now she is inside the bus while drinking her coffee, then she suddenly remembered what happened earlier, she remembered the girl that offered her a sit.
Yerin start remembering her appearance, she's wearing a mask and a black cap, with that given Yerin can only see her eyes. And she admit that girl has beautiful eyes, but for some reasons that she don't know she find those beautiful eyes of her to be lonely.

*The next day*

As usual she headed to the bus stop to go to school.
She get in the bus and found a vacant seat. She is quiet early today so the bus is not yet that packed with people unlike yesterday.

As the time she landed her butt in the bus' sit she then again remember the scene from yesterday, it's pretty odd that she keep on remembering that, because that seems to just be normal.

As she came back to her thoughts, she don't know but her eyes start to search for something, no, I mean someone, and you are right if you are thingking that she's actually searching for the girl from the other day, yes she's hoping to see her again today here inside the bus where they first met, but she couldn't find her.
She don't even know what her face looks like because she didn't even see her face.

But she know that somehow she can recognize her just by seeing her eyes. Her lonely eyes.

The days went like that for Jung Yerin, take the bus, go to her school, and went back home. Her life seems to be pretty boring. But she's already used to it, she can't do anything about it. She can't afford to go out and have fun after school just like what others do.

She is now walking home after getting out the bus. She looks disappointed. She then let out a sigh and said something to herself.

"When will I ever meet you again? Did you just happened to take the wrong bus and decided to stop at the next bus stop to get the right bus so you can go to wherever you needed to go?"she paused

She doesn't know but what happened a few days ago inside that bus keeps on bothering her.

"Does meeting you at that time is just a coincidence?"