14. Follow Her

"La la la la la~" Yerin singing off inside the bathroom while her hands are sliding through her hair that is full of bubbles.

She's still the happy dork because of what happened yesterday. Well just the mere thought of her kissing Eunbi is already enough to make her day complete.

A total gay indeed.

As she dances to the song that is echoing inside, she can't help herself but to smile.
(I think everyone of us does the same thing right? I mean we instanly becomes a fully pledge artist doing their best to perfectly execute the performance yes?)

Take note, she immediately set the picture as her phone's wallpaper as soon as she returned her gaze off of Sojung.

'What a great day to start my day' she thought as she keeps doing her thing.

"Darling someone is waiting for you" her mother shouted from the outside signaling her to fasten on whatever she was doing inside because she doesn't want the guest to wait longer for her.

"Yeah!" she yelled back as she immediately rinse off the shampoo and soap bubbles that are covering her firm bare skin.

Not so long after, she's already done taking her morning bath. She grabbed a yellow towel with cute little ducks decorating it she then wrapped it around her body.

With her hair still dripping and only a piece of fabric covering her body she got out of the bathroom and went rapidly straight to her room to change into proper clothing.

She needs to walk pass by the living room to get into her room. As she approaches closer to the area, she thought she just saw a familiar figure cozily sitting and back facing her.

"Oh, she's done" her mother catched on her and immediately made the visitor noticed her.

And it was definitely a bad action of hers.

The visitor is none other than the cause of Yerin's happiness. Eunbi.

Their eyes struck on each other. Not really realizing their current situation right now. The younger trailed her eyes on every part of the astonishing body that standing right in front of her. She can't help herself but to be mesmerized by how great the scenery is. It's like what they call a picture perfect view.

Her hair doused with crystalline liquids as the droplets made it way to the ground in a rather slow motion. Her undecorated body and features can clearly be seen, even from afar. Her thighs and legs are also amazing. It's just so wonderful.

"U-unnie" she blinked a few times checking if she is just dreaming before continuing her sentence, because it is rare for her see to a half-naked goddess, "You look hot". Being the inborn honest person she is, the younger blurted it out without any hesitation as it is really what she feels.

Even it's a short statement, Yerin's mother definitely heared it. She chuckled knowing how honest Eunbi is right now.

The two younger looked where does the sound came from and her mother just muttered, "I'm sorry" while maintaining her laughs in a low tone. She thought that they just looked so cute that time.

Discerning their present state. Eunbi lodge her hand covering her mouth in the speed of light. And so thus Yerin speedily went to her room not wanting to gain herself more embarrassment than she already have right now.

Once she entered her room she briskly plunged herself onto her bed still cannot process what the hell just happened.

She appeared almost half-naked in front of Eunbi and not to add that she called her 'hot'. The presumption that her smile cannot go more wider was wrong, she's smiling devilishly that her lips looked like it will rip anytime soon. Something inside her grumbled, making her snapped out from her delusions and made her realize that her stomach are already complaining because she still hasn't eat until now as she was so preoccupied of the prevailing events.