18. Savior

That day passed as Yerin just focused on reviewing her lectures, totally forgetting the outside world and that freaking nonsense article.

The time when she entered the very beginning part of the school, she's back to that world again, that world where everyone judges her even though they don't not know the truth, and that world only exist when she's at school. Yeah, the school and the world that she's currently living in.

Her phone tinged and she check it out to see a message from the giraffe

From Sojung:

Hey duck! Did you review for our quizzes today?

Just when she's about to turn off her phone, someone from her back approached her and snarled, "Leaving me on seenzone huh?"

Perceiving this highly cheery but a little disappointed voice she just continued on walking.

"Yah! Yerin, wait for me!" the older's limbs are definitely longer but it is was almost unlikely for her to cope up with her friend's rapid moves.

As they are walking to their room it looks like that the whispering before was now replaced by shock and disbelief expressions of the students around.

"Did he really transfer here?"

"Wow! This is now on a different level"

"Did they really have something else beside that flirty thing?"

"God! If this is true, then she's so lucky"

"Tsk. She doesn't even deserve him"

"I pity the guy seriously"

"On all of the students, why her?!"

At last, the two reached their room not minding those confusing chatters again.
They sat to their chairs, not so long after their teacher arrived, everyone stayed silent waiting for her instructions, "Goodmorning class. I know you're very aware of your quizzes today right?"

The students answered groans and sighs remembering this, "Okay! Sit properly we'll start the quiz in 2 minutes" everyone is making distorted faces trying their best mumbling and remembering the lessons in their own, well majority of them didn't review so it's their fault having a hard time now, they should just face the consequences.

An hour went by which seemed like 10 minutes for the student, they're still amazed how can time change itself depending on the situation. Like when a teacher is teaching a lesson it's tickling so slow and when they needed more time like this it seems like they are going on a race with it on how it is flying so fast.

"Okay class, it's time. Please pass your papers on the front" the students heared this and so they followed this. When everyone is busy passing the paper multiple knocks can be heared from outside the door.

"Oh, looks like he's here" the teacher went by the door she then circled her hand on the knob in order to open it. A figure slowly entered the room taking every moment as if it's all his.

The students formed their mouths into a big letter 'O' seeing this prominent and petite figure. Upon arriving at the center he flashed a bright smile at everyone and it captivated the hearts of the girls and even the boys. But Yerin and Sojung had a different reaction, they looked at each other, confused on what the heck is going on right now.

The new person took a deep breath before speaking up, "Hello! I am Cha Eunwoo, I'll be staying in this class from now on. Please take care of me" he finished as usual bowing his head just like how a normal polite korean would do.