Special Chapter

Eunbi's defeaning screams kept on ringing on Yerin's ears, throat almost worn-out.

"Unnie! What are you doing?!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, frantic movements are everywhere. She grabbed the leather sit of the car once more before she yelped again, "Are you out of your mind?! Please just drive slowly! We'll crash at this rate!"

Yerin already knew that she can do nothing about the broken breaks of the car, not a single thing would help them in this horrible situation.

After Yerin clamped her hands deeper on the steering wheel she lifted up her lips forming a soppy smirk, "Don't worry Eun, we'll die together here." Letting a few exasperated breaths escape her mouth, she placed her hand firmly just above Eunbi's trembling one, she then heavily stepped on the car's accelerator.

The younger's eyes dilated perceiving how they are speding up, the galloping pace of the car which they are currently in is practically cutting through thin air with much supremacy.

Eunbi's nails dug desperately onto the leather coat of the cushion, "Unnie!" she screamed once more, not knowing the real situation there. As much as she wanted to wash out all the amount of agony and suffocation that were creeping on her body, something would just block their passage out, just making the amount increase in several folds.

With a blink of an eye, a blaring bumping sound echoed through out the place. Both of their bodies made several frail flapping motions due to the impact of the collision.

Slowly and carefully, Yerin lifted her head up whilst hands are still clutching the steering wheel, examining if there are any broken bones on her body, hopefully there wasn't any. Upon complete inspection, she averted her gaze to the younger who's head is hanged low, body was trembling.

The older gulped of few times before placing a soft tap on Eunbi's shoulder and whispered, "Eun... are you alright?"

Eunbi snapped, swiftly opening her once are closed eyes, revealing her sight flaring with annoyance, "Am I alright Unnie?! You're still asking that?!" she let her voice deliver that sarcastic remark to the latter.

"Uh... We made it alive Eun. We're alright." Yerin uttered after she dithered under Eunbi's sight, quivering every now and then, "Don't be mad please."

"Yes! We're alive but my heart just died earlier because of the crash!" Eunbi fumed, now fiercely dislodging her seat belt off, making little stomping sounds, her feet worked their way out of the place leaving Yerin alone.

Wearily unbuckling the seat belt, Yerin followed Eunbi's strides, stretching her hands to halt her departure she called out, "Hey, Eun wait."

But Eunbi turned a blind eye on this, continuing to leave her out, just like a toddler who's mad because she didn't got her favorite plushie.

"Hey," Yerin was having a hard time coping up with the younger's fast paced action, "Wait for me."

Eunbi then unexpectedly halted her walking proper which resulted for Yerin to lightly bump on her back torso.

"Eun..." Yerin called for so many times that she cannot even remember before mumbling an apology, "I'm sorry, it's not my intention to bump the car like that." she breathed out the last few words then pursed her lips, tight.

"What is it then hmm?" the other girl asked, quirking a brow, sarcasm shrouding her voice.

"Look, love.." Yerin began, picking the right choice of words for she doesn't want Eunbi to get any more livid, "That car was meant to be bumped. It's not called bumper cars for no reaso--"

"Gosh! Unnie!" Eunbi interjected, "How old are you to take things as they are?! If I say I would go to miss universe pageant do you think there would also be aliens there?!"