8. Righteous Scheme

Yerin that time is feeling so much anxiety and distress, she knew what will happen to her if she wouldn't be able to dislodge her arm to that filthy man who is holding it.

It took a few seconds before Yerin turned her gaze to where the voice is coming from.

That person intently looked at her like he is saying that 'it's okay, you don't need to worry' or atleast that what it looks like.

But Yerin did not budge despite the younger man's solemn look, as if she knew something is secluded in those faultless somber eyes of him.

"Let go!" the man shouted again.

"Hey, I'm just having a personal chat with my girlfriend here, you're getting the wrong idea young man" he imparted.

'What the hell?! Is he even serious on what he just said? Like me being her girlfriend?!' Yerin notioned within her mind which made her face turned into a revolted one.

"I do not even know you!" she defended once again writhing her hand from the grip. But again she failed.

A facile sneer erupted at the man's visage. Series of scowled expressions traverse in his face "You are really one fathead codger man, if you expect me to believe that untruthful words that you are bubbling about!"

Taking his way closer to the two, his hobble footsteps making harsh twanging sounds as he make the gap closer between them, it made the other man pricked by uncertainty if he should just let the girl go or to defy the younger man's raging incongruity.

But in the midst of his thoughts he still stood in his initial disposition, and anchored his hand onto Yerin's arm tight than he ever did before, making her pale skin ran in purplish color because of the congestion on blood flow.

Crunching his knuckles "Do you really want to do this in a violent way?" tilting his head side to side, and fixating his attention to the two.

It was not then when the older man can even decipher the hideous entreaty of the younger one.

The belly goggling man thinks that he is just some bold acting young man who just want to show off, since Yerin is an exceptional girl with overflowing impeccable feautures starting from the very top of her head to the tip of her toe.

"I am saying to you, if you try to move any closer to us I will sure to smack you right in your face!"

"Oh really? Try it then" sensible competence in his voice, the younger was challenging him, he's seemed not to be bothered by the threat, but instead got more interested in doing physical actions like his body needs it, "Just let go of her right now and maybe I would consider on letting you live" he stated for the last time.

Well, the younger was still hoping to not end in his last resort, which is the voilent way because he may not know what would really happen to that trash man when he start to be barbaric.

"Why should I let go of my girl?! You are the one who should be leaving this scene and not me!"

'tsk! Really?!'

Okay. That was it.

The older man just dug his own grave, it was his choice though.

"Don't say that I didn't warn you"

It was so fast,

No one noticed that the younger already closed the gap between them by a meter. Making him able to reach them if he just extend his long limbs.

He swung open his arm and let out a thriving punch which immediately landed right on the trashy man's face.

Making a loud sound as soon as his fist made contact with it. It made the man stumble before his feet and loss his balance, and with that unknowingly he slid his hand off onto Yerin's making the girl free from any hitches.

"Now, who smack who in the face?" he come closer to the man who was now lying on the ground, cupping his face from the impact of the punch that he received, "You should have just let her go when I asked you" with great force he shove his foot onto the man's chest making him sunk on the ground more and have a hard time to breathe properly.

Screeching, tapping the foot above his chest, pleading to let go the man managed to say few words "L-let g-go, p-pplease" his voice was almost hazy and cannot be heared.

Giving more pressure on what he is doing, the younger replied "You didn't let go of her, so why would I?" he smirked "Plus I am now enjoying this".

Just a few more minutes the older would already be out of breath and that would be fatal, he didn't seemed to care until someone pulled the tip end of his shirt "Let go, that's enough. You would kill him at this rate if you don't stop right now", it was Yerin.

Hearing that the younger looks like he came back to his senses and let go of his foot. As soon as he's free, the older ran as fast as he can like his life depends on it, well partly it really does.

The younger turned just to see Yerin looking down at the ground. When Yerin feeled that she was being observed, she speedily exited the scene, but the younger was fast to block her way, "Yerin" from that ice cold voice earlier his voice turned to delicate and gentle one.

"Please move aside" that is all she said, the younger obeyed and she continued on walking.

Following Yerin now "Are you still mad at me?". But he didn't receive any reply from the girl who is busy on her thing. "Yerin, can you please talk to me?"

"Yerin please, I really have something to tell you" he grabbed Yerin's arm to stop her from walking.

Yerin shifted her view to see the younger man "Eunwoo can you please stop touching me? It's annoying, and no I'm not mad at you"

"Really?" his face lit up.

"Yes, because I despise you to the very end of your whole being" then she continued to walk away.

"I regretted letting you go at that time. I missed you so much Yerin"

Yerin is already a few meters away but she absolutely hear what he said, she smiled bitterly "Well I don't care, I didn't even missed you"

An awkward silent passed before they continue on what they are doing.

Yerin is free occupied on what just happened, though she appeared to not care at all she's still in suprise to see that her ex-boyfriend appeared right in front of her just to see her in that vulnerable state earlier.

_________________________________

Her footsteps brought her into a familiar place.

The chicken place.

She entered it, and reminded that she still didn't eat any proper meal today.

Once she's sitted a familiar figure appeared in front of her.

It was Eunwoo, the guy earlier.

Yerin is oblivious that she is being followed. And now he was here.

"I can explain everything Yerin, please just hear me out" he said, still not giving up.

"No, you don't have anything to explain. I already knew it. Just to remind you, you are the one who broke-up with me. Don't act like you regretted it after all those year. I'm already over you Eunwoo" she hesitated for a second or two before she continued "I-i already have someone now"

The door of the restaurant rang, sign that another customer entered.

"Oh please Yerin, you cannot fool me. I know you're just making excuses"

"You don't believe me?" Yerin stood up and went to someone.

To the new customer, which is Eunbi.

'Oh thank god!"

She clung her hands onto Eunbi and gave her a quick peck on the cheek.

Letting out a proud smile "Her........"
tightening her hold to Eunbi,

"She's my girlfriend"