26. What's Behind Those Walls

It's been two weeks since Yerin and Eunbi officially became girlfriends. The day after the older got home sound and safe, their friends threw a celebration party for them being a new couple.

And fulfilling Yerin's promise to her girlfriend, she never failed to take care of her. From fetching her from her apartment and accompany her to go to school until they went home together. Accompanying her, being mindful of her and many more.

For all she knew that she wanted to be with Eunbi most of the time.

It was Monday morning when her phone tinged.

From: My Baby ❤

Goodmorning Unnie! Umm... just go straight to school, no need to still come here. I just need to run some errands. Please enjoy your day! ❤❤❤

After reading it she cannot deny the fact that she's a little bit disheartened by this, since she cannot see her girlfriend in the morning. And they won't also probably see each other at school since they have different schedules.

But she decided to reply anyway...

To: My Baby ❤

Ah... Okay hehehehe. Just take care there sweetie ❤
________________________________________

4pm that day

Their classes ended up quite well and the teacher just gave them a task to interview at least ten people in the mall about their thoughts on a specific newly released product.

Honestly Yerin's group doesn't also know what's the connection of this task to their subject. But they followed it anyway.

Now sitting on the waiting area, Sojung noticed Yerin's unusual demeanor.

"Why do you look like that? Is there something wrong? You look gloomy since this morning." Sojung asked Yerin as she approached her handing out a chocolate drink, "Want some?"

"No thanks."

For a brief time, it made Sojung a bit stunned on how she completely ignored her offer just like that, "So why? Why you're looking like that?" she repeated.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm not in the mood." the shorter murmured under her breath as she kept on glancing and staring on her phone, seems she's waiting for something.

"Your phone might melt." the taller took a quick peek on her friend's phone, "Let me guess, it is because of Eunbi isn't?"

She cannot make other response, but just nodded on her friend's presumption.

"I knew it!"

Yerin finally broke her staring competition on her phone, "Yeah."

"Why why? What happened?"

She lifted up her head to finally look at her friend before answering, "I don't know.  I'm just worried about her. She told me not to pick her up earlier and she still haven't even read any of my messages till now." she finished as she put a long face.

"Yah! You know she might just be busy coping up with her studies and..." Sojung stopped in the middle of her sentence.

"And?"

"Personal stuffs?" she continued trying to console her friend.

"Studies and personal stuffs... Yeah."

"You know what kind of person Eunbi is, she's a bit reserved, quiet most of the time and also peculiar," She then sincerely turned her gaze towards Yerin, "But she has a good heart." She assured her as she finished gulping the chocolate drink that she has been holding since earlier.