25. Blush

Eunbi, stood still, in shock. Not knowing what to respond.

"Hey, I asked you. Can you be my human blanket instead?" the older repeated almost pouting, her voice sounds a bit demanding but still cute nonetheless. She then stretched her arms towards the direction of the still dumbfounded Eunbi. Obviously trying to get the younger's affection.

Eunbi's heart screamed a lot of 'uwu' witnessing how cute her Unnie was. She never witnessed Yerin being like this, showing her soft side.

It was new to her.

But amidst of that, she still likes it.

Because it's Yerin. It's her.

"Ah... B-blanket." Eunbi replied walking close to Yerin who's waiting for her in her bed with her arms still stretched out.

As soon as she reached Yerin, the older immediately clung her arms around her tiny waist. "I like this."

Slowly, Yerin's once cold body was now being engulfed by the warmth that was brought by Eunbi's body.

It was like a bonfire burning furiously in the middle of a violent snowstorm.

It was warm and comforting.

The two maintained their position for a few moments. Their breaths were the only things filling the cosy air travelling around the room. The silence was comforting and relaxing rather than awkward.

Tightening her embrace on Eunbi, the older added, "I really like you Eunbi. Please believe me when I said that. Because I really do." She confessed for the second time, resulting for Eunbi's cheeks to flash a pink hue on it.

Again, silence occupied the room.

There's no need to talk. Only each other's presence was enough. More than enough actually.

Eunbi then returned a hearty hug and said, "I am glad to hear that Unnie. Because as I said earlier, I like you. I like you too Unnie."

Hearing this, an automatic lovely smile drew its own curve onto their own lips.

"So... We're now gi─" Eunbi stopped in the middle of her sentence, hesitating whether to continue or not.

"Girlfriends yes." Yerin was the one who finished her sentence instead. It was like she already knew what was the younger was about to say.

"G-girlfriends." the younger stuttered while trying to repeat it as if she cannot believe that the stunning girl that she sees right before her eyes was now her girlfriend.

Yerin then placed her palm on the younger's head and starts to mess with her hair, "Gosh! Why do you have to be so cute?!" she accidentally said without meaning to do so. Somehow she found her undeniably cute even she's practically not doing anything.

"But shouldn't we date first? Or like court each other?" Eunbi indecisively murmured, gulping a few times on why the hell did she even asked that. Thinking that Yerin might get back what she said about them being girlfriends.

"You want me to court you?"

"No... n-no, that's not what I mean. I mean isn't it the right and first thing to do?"

"I like you and you like me. It's enough. We're together now. And now that I have you I won't ever let go of you. I'll treat you like a princess, my princess. No need to worry. I know that I would only treasure you more than I have ever did Eunbi-yah." she assured her finishing off snuggling her head on the younger's.

Eunbi almost teared up hearing how honest and genuine her words were.

Of course, she's right, definitely right. For heaven knows how much she wanted to be with Eunbi all this time. She had gone through a lot, like literally a lot.