35. Nameless

I KNOW NOW
I DON'T WANNA CRY
MY LOVE HASN'T GONE ANYWHERE
FOREVER IN YOUR HEART.

✳ ✳ ✳

This ws exactly what Eunbi doesn't want to happen to Yerin. To let her cry over her death was something she avoided with all of her might. Her tears are too precious just to be wasted on someone like her.

She knew that she cannot avoid her death, it's like she's riding a car, driving at its maximum speed, the road was all sharp and edgy. But one thing was out, one crucial thing. The car's breaks were already broken. She could choose to jump out of the car and die due to the impact or just wait until the car crash and met her fatal death. Whatever she do, she knew she would only end on one resort. Death.

Before Yerin got to know about her sickness, Eunbi wished that she should have known her before, when she still have time, plenty of it. She must admit that their time frame was just a mess.

The two met exactly when Eunbi was dying and Yerin was just starting to live her life again.

It was, maybe... maybe a fated accident, or maybe a cruel destiny.

But whatever was the reason of their meeting, Eunbi was still grateful because she got to met a beautiful and kind hearted person like her, even for that short period of time. Yerin, the person who made her flaunt a genuine smile again, the person who made her laugh on even the smallest of things, and the person who taught her what love truly is.

You could say that they were still young, they really are. But their love? No, their love was so pure and mature. Starting from day one their love had already unconsciously blossomed into a much more bigger, deeper, and intimate feeling.

Like on a vivid screen, their times together flashed on Yerin's mind, continuously, unstoppably. Painful, that word failed to give justice on their current state now.

It was still a mystery how her heart felt thousands of daggers aggressively striking it for every moments that she would remember her beautiful smiles embroidered on her face. It was that smile, that smile that she wouldn't see ever again.

Her smiles, her laughs, her voice, her body all of her. She hoped that she could have showed Eunbi how she treasures every part of her when she's still alive.

But no matter how hard she wished things like that, she cannot do anything now, it's all done. She's gone.

She was pleading, begging her to come back to life. Asking for a stupid miracle to happen. Her face was soaked with her lucent tears that are continuously falling, her hand were still caressing Eunbi's. She cannot even utter any words. It was as if her mind had stopped working and all she could think that time are Eunbi's thoughts.

Is this how losing someone feels like?

It was tragic.

Honestly, she cannot even move her body, it felt like she's bearing the whole world and it was too much for her to handle. That time, even with all the blinding lights of the hospital, suddenly, she felt that it's all dark and lonely. It was the darkness that she feared the most, the darkness that was caused by the absence of a light. She once thought that someday, somehow that light would eventually return.

But how on Earth will it return?

That light belonged to Eunbi.

So how?

Perhaps they really were destined to meet this horrible ending.

Or maybe...