11. Questions

You might wondering how Yewon became Eunha's group mate when they differ in age. Well it is true that they have an age gap but Yewon as a student is like a prodigy, she excells in all of her subjects that is why she is able to advance another grade level and became Eunha's classmate at the same time group mate at this project.

They would be working about a certain book, and they need to write a narrative report, summarize it and then present it to the whole class after.

"Are you sure it's really here?" asked Yerin who is now tired of walking.

They are currently searching for Yewon's apartment building. But they can't seem to find it.

"Yes, I am sure. I checked it and we are really just in the right place", Eunha said while her head are looking around the tall apartment buildings that are placed along side the street.

The area looks old, but not that old.
It's just a little different, unlike the usual tall advance gigantic apartment buildings around the city, these buildings here are not that tall and it doesn't use glass windows or doors but instead a common wooden door, the outworn railings that are used in the windows are a little bit rusty maybe because of the acid rain and time it spent there.

Nevertheless the streets are pretty clean, and not many people are passing by so it's quiet with just the three of them, they could even clearly hear their own breaths.

"Isn't it the right building?" Sojung then pointed to a 10-story building right behind them.

"Oh! Looks like we already found it"

They immediately went in the building and find Yewon's room number.

Once they found out, they are now gathered in front of her door deciding on who's going to knock. They even play the scissors-papers-stone game just to decide on that, though it is supposed to be Eunha because she's the one who has a business with the younger.

Apparently Yerin is the one who lose, so as promised she's the one who would knock.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

"Who is it?" asked the voice behind the door.

"It's me Eunha, I'm with my friends"

Few moments after, the doorknob swirled signaling that the door is soon to be open. The door made a dull sound as it opens.

As Yewon announced her presence and affixed her view to the first person standing right behind her door, at some point it made her confused so she scanned the person really hard before realizing that it was positively her, "Yerin-ssi?"

Yerin on the other hand knows who she is but just doesn't know her name, she haven't had the chance to ask her earlier as she already took her requisite leave, "You are the one with Eunbi earlier at the chicken place right?".

"Ah, yes. I am Kim Yewon by the way" she extends her hand and the older took it right away. "Please come on in".

The three made their way in.

"So what's our plan?" Eunha brought down her belongings and started to extensively look over for the book inside her knapsack.

"We can read each and every chapter then discuss our thoughts after".

"Okay! Sounds good, let's start" The bunny agreed.

While the two are working hard understanding the what it seemed impossible to comprehend arrangements of words in the text that they are reading, the two oldest are just playing an amiable arm wrestling game.

Gripping tight each other hands, while their spare hand are at the end of the table begging for support, wincing because of the force exerted on their limbs, "You're really one competitive opponent Yerin-ah".