33. Sky

Visibly, Eunbi didn't noticed this blistering eye battle of the two.

If glares could kill, surely, one of them had already died at this moment. But hopefully it doesn't.

"I see you have a visitor Eunbi," Yerin started off, eyeing the man from head to toe, "You didn't even knock, what a disrespectful man. Tsk."

Jungkook hastily removed his hands that are once attached on Eunbi's, "Oh! I am sorry for that. I am just really concerned when I got informed that she's here. By the way I am Jungkook, Eunbi's boyfriend, and you- you must be one of her friends. "

Yerin bite her lips and formed her hands on a tight fist hearing his imprudent words.

After his remark, he then brought his attention back to the younger. "Eunbi, I brought fruits for you." he smiled, "Want me to peel some for you?"

Eunbi's face lit up in delight. "Yeah, sure." she smiled in return, to the point that her eyes crinkled. She tilted her head to the side to see a crossed armed Yerin, standing, leaning on a chattel, "Unnie? Do you want fruits?" she offered with her so innocent voice.

"No! Thank you!" she shouted, smokes were already running out of her ears and nose.

Eunbi, on the other hand was confused on why she's raising her voice, when in fact she's just asking her.

"Ah okay then." she trailed her look back on Jungkook, "Guess that it's just us Jungkook-oppa."

Okay, that escalated a lot.

Yerin almost puked hearing Eunbi address him like that. Clenching her hands, her phone almost broke because of the amount of force she's been exerting into it.

"Okay, I'll be back in a bit Eunbi-yah." he said, cheerfully. Adjusting his seat before leaving. "Just wait for me yeah?"

Eunbi just gave a nod accompanied with a smile as her response.

Once he's out of the room, Eunbi checked the latter. She nearly died seeing Yerin intently looking at her, giving that you-have-to-explain look. And after that, chills suddenly crawled all over her body. "U-unnie?" she stuttered asking.

"Boyfriend?! Oppa?!" she snickered, still maintaining her arms at its initial position. "What the hell is that Eunbi?!"

"Unnie let me explai─"

Yerin cutted Eunbi's sentence. "Explain what Eunbi? He's caressing your hand, he knows that you're here, meanwhile, I won't know about your life and death situation if not because of Yewon. I am really clueless."

The younger took a deep breath, "Unnie, a correction. He's just my friend, not my boyfriend. He just likes to claim the title of being my boyfriend when in fact it's all a lie. I already told him to stop saying that but he won't just stop."

Not even bothering to threw the Eunbi a look, the older just hummed in sarcasm. "Yeah yeah, whatever."

"Unnie seriously, Jungkook is just my friend. Nothing more. Please believe me. And I don't also know why he knew that I am here, maybe Yewon told her? I am not sure. But one thing is sure Unnie, you're the only one I love. No one else."

Still no response from the latter. So she tried getting up to come to her mad lover, planning to soothe her by giving her a warm hug, but she failed because her body was not cooperating with her.

"Yah! Why are you getting up?! Your body is still weak." Though her voice sounds stiff and mad, somehow the younger can sense that she's still concerned about her. "Just stay still there."

"I am sorry Unnie" she admitted, hanging her head low, "I know you're mad at me." At this point Eunbi is in the verge of crying.

Finally, she made a move assisting Eunbi to get a comfortable position. "I am not mad at you. So just stay there."