20. Pains

"It is true. I really like you Eunbi"

"I like you too Unnie"

Oh how Yerin wish that this is what Eunbi will say after she confesses, seriously.

It's not sure. Between them two nothing is sure.

Her friends knew very well about her feelings towards the younger, but the person that she wishes the most to know about it doesn't even have the slightest idea what she brings to her whenever she smiles, whenever she hears her voice, whenever she's just plainly standing there and whenever she invades her thoughts (which is really often). The feelings are unexplainable, it's a fusion of fondness, bliss, fright, and many other foreign emotions that she only have been able to experience for the first time ever.

And it is all because of her.

__________________________________________

It finally hit weekend. It's the day.

Her alarm snoozed off after she frantically turned it off realizing what she has to face on this very day.

Yerin hopes that this day won't come, won't even pass by. But that's clearly impossible so what can she do is face it, it would be done anyways. She got up feeling retarted even when it's just the start of her day.

She did her morning routine, didn't even bother to wear fancy makeup or dress.

What for? It's just him anyway

Her phone keeps on tinging but she just shrugged it off thinking that it's just him bombarding her with tons of messages or even calls.

"Goodmorning dear, aren't you excited for your date today?" her mom greeted as she saw her daughter went down stairs from her peaceful slumber.

"Not really" she answered, plain and dull.

Her eyes are still drooping off as she clutched the chopsticks to eat her breakfast. Went fast and just took her leave off.

Never did she imagined that she would meet Eunwoo again, not even in her wildest thoughts.

Vageu memories started to play on her frazzled mind.

"What the fuck! Get off me!" a man shrieked, infuriated.

"P-please just stay... Please" she said pleadingly, her voice cracked the time that the last word escaped her mouth.

"You can do nothing, my decision is final" he turned his back and shamelessly walked away from her.

A sting of pain took over a quarter of her mind remembering these unwanted memories.

She continued walking with her head down not minding anything around her until she stopped into a particular place, a grill place to be exact 'Holy Smoke's' is written on the outside.

She sighed, heavily before pushing the door and what first caught her attention is this dazzling image of the guy she's supposed to meet.

She sat in front of him with her unusual languorous look, putting her things down.

"Hi Yerin! How have you been?" he started off flashing his eye blinding smile. Almost standing off the chair just reach to her.

Yerin isn't even affected by this gesture, not even a little,"Why did you came back?"