9. Dumb Eunbi

"She's my girlfriend"

Upon hearing that Eunwoo's face went impossibly pale, he can't believe what her ex-girlfriend just said. She's really dating someone right now and what's more is that she's dating a girl. He never imagined this even in his wildest dreams, he was caught off guard by Yerin's unexpected confession.

'No she was just probably fooling around' he thought.

It made him unable to think for a moment, but he promptly contrived a way to cope up with that. He began to think the last word that he said 'excuses'.

Yeah right,

Maybe that's only her excuse.

Maybe that's only one of her clever ploy.

Maybe she's just lying.

Maybe she's just mistaken.

Maybe, just maybe it's not true.

Euwoo turned his gaze at the girl standing beside Yerin and gave her an intimidating look, then he trailed his look back to Yerin "Are you serious Yerin? No one would believe you"

"Look? Until now you still don't trust my words" Yerin looked again at Eunbi who's clueless of what really is happening right now before she continued speaking, "Eunbi really is my girlfriend, we've been together for long now" she said emphasizing the word 'girlfriend'.

She cleared her throat before speaking again, "If you really don't believe me, you can ask her instead".

The guy just prickly chuckled, standing now, looking deeply at Eunbi's features.

'She is beautiful indeed' he thought.

Even him cannot dare to fight the fact that Eunbi has this aesthetic features that compliments with her whole entire body.

Nonetheless it is still not enough to convince him to believe Yerin's declaration.

Again from that delicate and gentle one Eunwoo's voice turned to harsh and rough one, "Are you really her girlfriend?" he's hoping that he can scare the hell out of Eunbi so she would spill whatever they are hiding.

After what he said it is clear that the tension between them doubled, no actually it trippled.

Please say no, say no, no, no, no, n--

"Yes, she is" Eunbi answered gladly "Why?"

Eunbi's answer made Eunwoo chocked on his spit while the other girl slightly dropped her jaw but is fast to compose herself back to her usual self not wanting to look surprised by her answer.

"I mean like girlfriend? You're just lying didn't you?" he fired back.

"Yes. She really is my girlfriend. And no I'm not lying. What I am telling to you is all true"

"You know what you are talking ab---"
He was cut off by his phone's ringtone, he fumbled onto his pocket to see whoever who is calling him at that very crucial moment.

It was his father.
He sure to make things clear before he answered it. Few moments after, the call ended.

He gave the two a death glare and mumbled, "We are not done yet" before taking a cumpolsary leave.

When he is out of sight, the two girls incidentally looked at each other, made eye contact then shared a joyous chortle.

And Yerin bet that her inside is definitely burning high up there, her raging fierce hormones are fighting for who knows why. But she is good at acting so it doesn't really show.