6. Dawn

"Hey dear can you buy me some ingredients, I didn't know that we're out of stock, I can't cook without those" her mother asked Yerin who is busy watching the TV in the living room.

"What should I buy?"

"Just some pork cutlets, lettuces, bean sprouts and ahm--- right! apples, we also need apples"

She listed the items on her phone's notepad, for the reason that she can easily forget things and stuffs.

She could read a whole short sentence for like eighty eight times but she would still forget about that minutes after.

But how is she able to remember Eunbi's eyes when she just got to see it once? Quite the question right?

Her mother handed her the money for the ingredients, she took it right away and prepare to go to the nearest grocery store.

IN THE GROCERY STORE

"Pork cutlets, check. Lettuces, check. Bean sprouts, check. Apples, check."
Yerin's checking if she bought all the things that is listed "Okay! Looks like it's all set, now time to pay" she headed to the counter and pay. Then she leave the store after.

Yerin would just walk her way home. The nearest grocery store to their house is closed so it leaves her no choice but to to go to the next store there, and it's basically farther than the other.
It's fairly a work for her.

-----------------------------------

"My God! that was close" Eunbi croaked, gasping as she reached the alley where she is hiding right now.

She waits for a few minutes before she come out, waiting if the person who is chasing her is gone.

But her presumption is wrong.

She's still there, just waiting for Eunbi to come out because she knew that Eunbi cannot go any farther and that she is only hiding somewhere.

Eunbi saw her and that made her unable to move.

"I know you're just hiding, and I'm correct" the girl smirked and continued "Come on Eunbi, I know you better than anyone else. Now don't make this any harder for both of us and just come back"

"No! I won't!"

"You're just making this hard" the girl answered back

"Can't you hear me?! I SAID I WON'T GO BACK THERE!" Eunbi bawled in anger

"I guess I have no choice then" the girl started to run towards Eunbi's direction and chase her again.

Eunbi saw the girl coming fast to her direction, she was taken aback but is able to respond to the other girl's action.

They were running so fast that you would mistake them as a professional athletes.

It is evident that Eunbi is leading.

She would sometimes look back to check if the other girl is coping up with her. While doing so she bumped into someone.

"Aiissssh! What th-----"

It's Yerin.

The plastic bag that contains the ingredients are now torn because of the impact.

For a moment it flabbergasts Eunbi.

Yerin who is busy picking up the fallen ingredients, fuming why the person who she bumped into is not helping her.

Base on her actions it is obvious that she didn't knew that it was Eunbi.

"Yah! Hwang Eunbi!" the girl who is chasing Eunbi shouted from afar.

The moment Yerin heared that, she lifted her head and saw Eunbi, her eyes widened and her jaw dropped.