32. Get Ready

After a second or two fly by, tears started to fall from Eunbi's lonely eyes.

Yerin never failed to notice these waters flowing down her cheeks. She hushed her down, lightly cupping her cheeks and wiping off her tears. "Hssh... Don't cry, I don't want to see you crying yeah?" she soothed the younger, sincerely.

This was the first time Yerin saw her being this desolated, somehow she can feel that for every drop of those translucent waters escaped her eyes bears a long restrained feelings of sorrow and anguish within her.

But the only response she got from this was an outrageous dismissal from the younger. "Why are you doing this?! I said leave! Don't you understand that huh?!" and this was followed by an emphatic flinging of her hand to get her caress off of her.

Landing her hand on a chattel, which resulted for a driblet amount of pain to pricked her, she keenly protested, "No matter what you say, I will stay with you. Not even when you push me away."

"You are really testing my patience!" Eunbi swore, greeting her teeth, once again avoiding eye contact. "You're making me crazy seriously! Argh!"

"I cannot unlove you Eunbi. I don't want to. My heart will never stop beating for you, longing for you. No, not in million years." she get hold of her hand placing it beneath hers, firmly pressing it down, eyes were stuck on her side profile. "I love you and I know I will always do."

"I don't need your love."

Silence lingered for a brief moment. The tickling of the clock and Eunbi's silent cries were the only ones which pacified the sound deprived room.

"Maybe your mouth can fire all that blaring words that your mind can think off." She began, heaving an alleviated sigh. "But you know what? Your eyes are saying otherwise. It is like those orbs of yours are yearning for help and affection, just like now."

Definitely, she was right, more than right. For whatever it was, she's very well aware of the things going on right now.

"You are wrong! And you don't care okay?!" Every words that had slipped Eunbi's mouth was accompanied by silent sobs, eagerly yet frailly holding back her tears but it looks like she was failing on doing so, "Just leave the hell off right now!"

It was clear that she's still standing on her initial standpoint, which was not letting Yerin get involved on her miserable life. She doesn't want any of this, especially thinking that, again, she's being a jerk in front of Yerin─ the love of her life. But she cannot do anything about this, this was the only way.

"Which part did I got it wrong? How can you explain those tears? I know that people do cry because of only two reasons; first is because they're happy, second is because they're sad." She examined the younger's demeanor, "And from the way I see it, you're sad Eunbi, extremely sad." she finished off with her voice giving a commiserated effect on the other.

Eunbi didn't said anything, the only thing she's doing was avoiding looking at her with her shattered determination. Because she knew damn well that when she look at her, that very moment she will surely break into brazen load of tears.

Yerin's lip parted, a bit reluctant. Again, she sighed. "Hiding your pains behind your tough self is way more painful. Don't need to fight it alone."

At the very end, she's still hiding it. "This is just a mere cold, nothing serious!"

"You're a terrible liar Eunbi." she carefully shoved her torso to finally face her, "No, need to hide all of it. Yewon told me all about it Eunbi."

When their eyes met, both were blazing with melancholy sadness. What's bound to happen, finally occurred.

Yes, Yerin was right. There's no way on lying anymore, because the truth that she's been hiding all this time was now boldly exposed to her.