7. Obscure Sound

'That girl. We keep crossing paths, I'm starting to get interested in her' Eunbi thought as she entered her dorm, still wearing a smile from their meeting earlier.

She turned on the lights and in her suprise she saw a crossed armed Yewon waiting for her in the dark.

"Where did you go?"

She's startled.

"Oh my god Yewon! Do you want me to die?! Why are you popping out of nowhere? You're scaring the hell out of me!" Eunbi gasped as she take deep breaths because of her friend's sudden appearance.

"You didn't answer my question. Where did you go?" the younger continued her question maintaining a monotone voice, not caring on her friend's reaction.

"Where do you think? I go to a place where you can't ever find me!" taking her seat at the sofa because she is a little tired.

"And where is that place? Don't you know that I've searched for you for almost three hours!" Yewon stated, she's more tired than Eunbi because when Eunbi have her free time with Yerin earlier Yewon didn't stop on finding her.

"It's your fault Yewon. You didn't say that I was going on a blind date I thought we're just going to eat there" she lifted her feet in the little table in front of her "You know how much I hated those things. And also I didn't ask you to search for me for that long"

"You're hopeless Eunbi. Can't you just appreciate what I am doing to you? I just want to add colors on your dull life" also taking her seat beside her friend.

"I prefer being this dull, I don't need colors. I'm contented with what I have, plus if that person is really for me I'm sure we'll meet again someway somehow"

"You are really old school Eunbi, I think you're the only one I knew who still thinks like that"

Yewon can't believe what her friend just said, they're living in the world of technology. For as far as she knew her other friends are very eager to find someone for them like trying dating apps or blind dating which she tried in her friend, but Eunbi is very different from them she would prefer to be alone.

Eunbi is so cheerful if you would look outside but what others don't know is she has so much bearing on her own, but even that is not enough to make her cry, because she is Hwang Eunbi.

She would always wear a smile, but not truly a smile everyone can appreciate.

"What's the deal about that?"

"Do you really think that if the person is meant for you you'll see or meet that person because destiny or fate will lead and help you?"

"Ofcourse!" she is confident.

"What's with her?" Yewon mumbled to herself "By the way, why are you smiling looking like a fool earlier, did you perhaps bumped into some handsome guy?"

"No" Eunbi plainly answered

"Then why?"

"I just ate something and that made me happy. Does smiling also a big deal now?"

"No, I didn't mean that it is just you look different earlier, your smile is a little different like it's the first time I saw it" Yewon is not lying, she have known Eunbi for long but it is really the first she is able to witness that smile of her.

"It's probably beacause I gotten a lot more prettier lately" the older smirked then flipped her hair while displaying an unshaken eyes.

"Wait, don't tell me you're seeing someone?" Yewon is really hoping that Eunbi is seeing someone when she asked that, after more or less three years her friend Hwang Eunbi got to see someone again.