16. Unexpected Mishap

JEALOUS. or simply jelousy. An apprehensive feeling of being displaced by a rival  in affection or favor.
That exactly tells what Yerin is feeling right now. She's being conscious that someone might get Eunbi's affection or favor and of course that someone is Jungkook.

Yerin is jealous.

"Unnie" the younger looked at Yerin pleadingly, "Unnie, it hurts".

Yerin stopped walking fast and immediately took her grip off of Eunbi's arm, "I am sorry. I must have been crazy... because of you" she mumbled making the last few words almost just a whisper so the latter cannot hear it.

"Huh?"

"N-no, nothing just don't mind it" the older defended scratching her nape and looking at almost everywhere except Eunbi's eyes. "Mind if I accompany you now, we can umm... have a small trip around since it's still early you know?"

"Yeah sure. I would love that!" she raved making little stomps just like a toddler, "So, where are we going?"

The older just smirked and winked, "You'll know about that later, just follow me for now".

________________________________________

The two sat on the bus side to side while sharing earphones and just looking straight.

"Unnie why won't you tell me where are we going? It's not like I will not know it" Eunbi started to whine and pout, as she really wants to know their destination. But the older didn't seemed to notice this behavior so she tried to tap her shoulder and that's when her freaking world starts to rumble. There was Eunbi pouting and being so cute just like a child who had her candy stolen right in front of her.

'Fuck'. I swear Yerin's inside is fighting again. She's a strong girl but when it comes to Eunbi she becomes weak as crumpled papers. And she cannot really contain her emotions right now. "I like you" she finally blurted out of nowhere without really thinking of the consequences.

"W-what unnie?" the younger was clearly stunned by the sudden confession that she heared.

"I i-like you..."

"You like me?" the younger pointed at herself questioning now her whole existence.

"I... I like you to stop asking where are we going! Gosh!" she groaned at the younger while wiping her non-existent sweats and now is unsure of how to handle the next course of actions that will happen.

'God! That was close!'

"Ah... yeah I will stop now Unnie. Sorry" she replied then bowed her head after. Seeing this made Yerin feel guilty because of her own actions and being careless, but also feeling relieved that Eunbi believed her low end made up excuse. She cannot bear to see Eunbi's reaction after she confesses her feelings towards her. No, not right now.

Yes, the mighty Jung Yerin likes Hwang Eunbi. That is one thing for sure.

But she's afraid of what will happen if the time comes that she finally gathered up her courage to tell the younger about her overwhelming unseen feelings. She is afraid as hell.

Minutes passed and the ambience is making the two sleepy. And that's when they totally dozed off, leaning their heads on each others shoulders.

--- TIME CHECK 07:29 pm. ---

The two was woken up by the fragile tap at their sides that is coming from an unknown figure in front of them. "Hey, ladies wake up. You already reached the last stop. You two are the only passengers left here".