27. Impetuous Confession

Yerin went home with a heavy heart that day. Laying on her bed, all she did was to endlessly stare at her phone hoping that Eunbi would call her and tell her that she was just joking and it was just all her prank, but seemingly it's not like that. She didn't get anything from the younger not until the next day.

And she felt something was off with her heart.

It's the same message that she got from her yesterday; she doesn't want Yerin to come fetch her.

Even with the resolution like that, she decided to go to Eunbi's place without a notice, she needed to talk to her. She's incredibly early, for she wants to get Eunbi before she head to school. She knocked on her door for a few times.

Before it opened revealing a newly awaked Eunbi still in her loose pajamas. Seeing her this close Yerin eventually forgot the main reason why she came here at the first place.

"Unnie? Why are you he─?"

But Yerin didn't let her finish whatever she was about to say, instead she immediately wrapped her arms around her, hugging her tight, "I miss you Eunbi-yah."

Okay, it might be foolish to say this but, Yerin already entered a new level of affection towards the younger.

It was as if a black hole is deliberately pulling her towards it and she cannot get away. She must admit that she have already fell in love with her.

It's undeniably true.

Yerin doesn't know when she started to fell in love with her nor why. Perhaps, it's because of how she appeared to be cold outside but turns out that she has a soft heart inside, perphaps it's because of her lonely eyes that caught her attention on day one making her want to bring back happiness on those orbs of her again, perhaps it's because of how her voice sounded the most melodic music to her ears, perhaps it's because of how she can manage to make her smile on the darkest of days, perhaps it's because of this uncertain feeling that she feels telling her that she's the most beautiful thing on earth and she deserves to be love. Or maybe...

Or maybe it's simply because she's Hwang Eunbi. The girl who stole her heart for God knows what reason.

Whatever the reason was, the truth was the truth.

Yerin loves her on the most passionate way she could ever have.

"I don't know why but I am missing you so much." she added tightening her hug on the younger. But the younger just stayed unusually silent.

"Eunbi... This feeling that I have for you is irreversible now. I don't like you." Yerin felt the younger's body stiffened as soon as she said that, "I don't just like you anymore. Because I have already fallen for you. I love you Hwang Eunbi." it was a sudden confession from her and Eunbi was definitely lost for words.

"Can you just please stay with me? Eunbi, all I want is to be with you." Yerin draw back a bit before she cupped the younger's face with both of her hands.

Just then her plump lips found its way into hers.

She was craving for this for so long. And finally feeling this sensation, it was a bliss of all mixed emotions for her that no one would ever dare to explain.

Feeling each other's breathings, their lips moved rhythmically against each other.

The kiss lasted for a good minute before the older parted it and rested her forehead on the younger's, "Let's just stay together."

The time when Yerin finally opened her once were closed eyes, what first caught her sight were the liquids falling on Eunbi's eyes.

"Love, why are you crying her?" she hushed her, wiping the tears on her cheek with her thumb. "Hssh... Stop crying. I only want to see my baby smiling yeah?" she said even when she herself was practically crying as well.