17. Article

After that "goodnight" word slipped from her mouth she swears Eunbi immediately doze off, she knows Eunbi is tired and so she is but she cannot really sleep, not with Eunbi beside her. Hours passed by and she's still wide awake just blankly staring at the ceiling waiting for the sun to finally come up. That's when the rain fall became harder and just continue on pouring down but is now accompanied with violent thunders and lightnings roaring outside the house, which is definitely can be heard from their room. That's when she felt arms wrapping around her body and fast breaths hitting her neck, it was Eunbi of course. She's mumbling something to herself and by the looks of it she's having anxiety right now.

Is she afraid of thunders and lightnings? Is she having a nightmare? Is this just her sleeping habit?

Whatever it is, something urges Yerin to hug her back and let her know that she's just right there, wrapping her arms softly around the younger it feels like her distress look earlier is now gone. This made her feel something weird, something that she felt for the first time ever, and it gained a smile from the older. They're now sharing a warm hug besides the cold raging weather outside, it felt amazing. And with that Yerin unconsciously fell asleep as well with embroidered smile on her face.

After that night the two girls got home safely the day after. Their days went well and everything is running smoothly, not until this troubling rumor went lingering around the school.

  ▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

*HOT!*
A FAMOUS STUDENT OF SEOUL NATIONAL INSTITUTE GOT SEEN FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT BOYS AND ONE OF THEM IS A HEIR OF A PROMINENT COMPANY IN KOREA.

View Article
View Comments

@jkseen: wtf?!
@paboyieee: that girl seriously have nothing else to do in her life that's why. tsk.
@manmin: slut!
@angelbee:  we don't know the whole story so please stop commenting hurtful things.
@tintedblue: what's wrong with you guys?!
@baconlover88: she deserves to be expelled from the school.
@cheeseislyf: doesn't she feel ashamed?! she needs to die. such a trash. 

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Yerin just heaved a long sigh after reading this. She doesn't care about this stuffs at all because she's too busy looking after her own life that she doesn't have time to meddle with this kind of nonsense gossips. She shook her head  before turning off her phone and pocketing it then she exited the comfort room. Her gaze is focused on her way until she felt this discomfort feeling devouring her whole aura, she looked around just to see the students around giving her bitchy and nasty looks, but then they immediately changed the direction of their heads when they saw Yerin looking at them and starts lowering down the volume of their chatters.

For the reason that she don't know these intimidating looks sent shivers down to her spine. So she briskly fastened her walk in order to reach her room faster.

She doesn't want this feeling.
It's scary. It's dreadful.

And when the time that she finally reached her room, the thought that this feeling would go away was replaced by more horrendous feeling. Her temperament was drastically crashing down the hill, her slouch figure moving closer to her desk with her classmates eyeing her every movement like those awful judges in a show who's just waiting for some mistake so they can brag about how bad the contestant is.