44. The Person I Love pt. 2 (Last Chapter)

I'LL HUG YOU, I'LL HOLD YOUR HANDS
IF WE CAN BE TOGETHER FOREVER
I'LL GIVE YOU MY ALL.❞

✳ ✳ ✳

Graduation day

The trial that Eunbi had, made a huge noise everywhere. That it even reached news websites and platforms outside Korea. Like she literally depicted those chimerical vision about courtroom trials.

Many professional law graduates and prosecutors were amazed at how she bizarrely and psychologically invoked the defendant to confess to his crimes, which was really one eccentric phenomenon.

There were a lot of ardent people inside the stadium, waiting to witness the graduation ceremony. Definite happiness was painted on their faces. The small chatters that some are doing sounded awfully suitable to let it get noticed.

"Congratulations Eun!" her three friends raved in unison, holding out a small bouquet of pink flowers in front of her.

"Thanks everyone." Eunbi smiled, taking the bouquet on their possession.

The bunny was tearing up, unexpectedly, breaking out in a loud sob, "Our Eunbi is graduating." the other girls can only smile in awe seeing how adorable she was.

The trio noticed Eunbi's pair of bouncing eyes and relentless jittery movements. "Where are the others?" Eunbi asked, shifting her gaze every now and then.

"Yuna and Yerin said that they'll come before the graduation starts, they're just doing something." Sowon assured the worried younger. And this sentence cured Eunbi's agitation about the thought that the love of her life won't be able to come to this one memorable day of her life.

After a brief moment of gratifying prattling session, a ting intruded their discourse.

Eunbi could just sigh upon reading the text message, she shouldn't have her hopes up, "Looks like only Yuna-unnie would come."

Eunbi sat gracefully, poised over the upcoming chain of events. Fighting over the sorrow that was knocking into her heart. She thought that maybe this time, this time would be an exception, that for once, Yerin will prioritize her over her boyfriend.

But she's wrong. Definitely wrong.

From: Yerin-unnie ❤

I'm sorry Eun.. I don't think I can make it up to your graduation, something came up with Eunwoo I need to accompany him. I'm really sorry, I will try to pay a visit tomorrow. Anyway, congratulations! Enjoy your day! ❤❤❤

Yerin.

Yerin is the reason why she have came this far.

She is Eunbi's strength and inspiration.

Six years ago, Eunbi was a mess. She doesn't know what to do in her life. She was hopeless, nothing was bringing her a reason to smile again.

The only person who brought light to her life, suddenly took it back without permission, and she cannot do anything about it.

She was lost. She cannot find herself.

Back then, she would cry her heart out every night, her sobs ringing back to her ears, the only witness that she had are the four corners of her room, accompanying her on her most dreary nights. Every passing days, she thought that someday she will stop crying over the same reason that caused her tremendous amount of pain.

But she's wrong again.

Everyday, she would only cry her heart out heavier than yesterday, feeling of pain tickles her more and more.