19. Happy Pill

Exactly the next day, Eunbi met up with Yerin before entering the school's gate. And try to find out who is the person behind the attack last night.

Eunbi brought up her hand formed into a light fist ready to knock into the security system's room, attempting to make the first move as Yerin is still staying rather quiet since they part ways last night after they went back from the nearest clinic in the place to help Eunbi address her deep wound.

Or maybe it was sooner than that. Maybe it was when the hug ended, that the older started acting relatively quiet which is really unusual for her.

The younger looked at Yerin, but the older just flashed her infamous smile, her whole aura is screaming with so much unfamiliar and raw emotions. It was new to Eunbi. This took a great amount of courage on the younger's part to continue on looking at this uncommon affinity that her unnie is showing.

Not knowing what to do, Eunbi just patted her shoulder ever so lightly before heaving a sigh and turning her look back at her front  and knock the door for a couple of times before pushing and entering the little room situated at the far most part of the 6th floor of the building.

"Goodmorning Sir, we're the ones who requested to check the CCTV footages last night" Eunbi started off making her way to the sitting man followed by the still quiet Yerin.

"You guys are early" the man started to move the computer's mouse as he tries to search the footage filmed last night. "Okay here" he stopped and make way so that the two can see the monitor clearly.

The duo trailed their eyes on the monitor, Eunbi looks like she isn't affected by watching and recalling that horrendous attack last night but Yerin is completely feeling the opposite, so she tried to avert her attention else where.

"Don't you have a clearer footage? It's a bit blurry and I honestly cannot see the figure's face, not to mention that he/she is wearing a hooded jacket" the younger digressed at the man as she is engrossed on cross-examing the videos, switching her gaze to the different monitors displayed there having different CCTV footage's angle but still captures the exact place that they are on last night.

She's determined.

"That's the best that we have" replied the man while tapping his fingers on the side table, evident that he is getting bored.

Knowing that she wouldn't get any useful information from those footages, Eunbi decided to take their leave now, "Thankyou for this Sir, ahm... We're gonna take our leave now".
She finished off making a light bow and then takes Yerin's hand making their way out of the room because she's zoning out since earlier.

Is she traumatized from what happened last night? She's really unusual. I am getting worried.

Once they are out Eunbi keeps on snapping her fingers in front of Yerin hoping to get atleast a reaction from her.

"H-huh?" she questioned as she was transferred back to reality from whatever world she is in before.

"Unnie what's wrong? You are zoning out for forever".

Realizing her actions, the latter let out an awkward smile then started scratching her nape, "I ah... I think I am just hungry, I skipped breakfast coz you know I woke up late" she is fast to make an impromptu excuse which gained a dubious look from the younger but then the younger eventually believed her.

Eunbi slipped her hand from her backpack and grabbed something, "Here, unnie have this" she handed out a chocolate bread, "You shouldn't skip your meals hehehe".

Just after  that the school's bell rang indicating that they already need to go to their classrooms.

"Unnie looks like we need to go now, see you around. Bye!" she waved her hand as she walks away from Yerin chasing the time so she won't be late because if she does, she will be surely talking to a broom and a dustpan later after class again.