28. Devastating Scene

❝A GARDEN
RANSACKED BY ITS FAIREST ROSE.❞

✳✳✳

"Yerin, Let's break-up."

Those words slipped out of her mouth without any hesitation as if they were nothing, as if she's not even bothered by it, not even a bit.

Her blank eyes stood still just looking to what it seem unending horizon which the park provided with much excellence.

It was black; her eyes, and nothing but black. Even the bit gloomy park having all the children and adults play in joy emitting a blissful aura, something on her would make this feeling repulse in an instant.

Yerin's forehead creased by an ample amount still maintaining that stunned disposition, "You are not really joking about this Eunbi?"

"I am not." she answered plain and dull. Words delivering an awful effect to the latter. She doesn't even care whether she sounded rude or mean, they're going to end anyway. That's what she thought.

"But why? Am I not enough for you? Do you have someone else already? Did I did something wrong?" Yerin apprehensively pondered trying to recall what could be possibly wrong about all this, brushing a desperate hand on her messed hair. "If so I am sorry whatever it is. Please let's talk this over." she pleaded, gritting her teeth out of the anxiety that was now fleetly crawling on every inch of her body.

"We have nothing to talk about."

She smiled bitterly, "I don't get why are you doing this Eunbi? Am I too clingy? Too loud? Too demanding? Just say it Eunbi. I... I will try to change it for you." anyone can sense the sadness and desperation that her voice was delivering, but on whatever may it seemes, Eunbi couldn't care less. "You just n-need to say it." she continued, her eyes were already screaming, waters starting to form at the lid of her eyes.

The younger shifted her look at the gloomy sky, still avoiding their first eye contact in this meeting, "It's not because of that." she voiced out, yielding the most piercing cold tone of her voice, making it clear that she wants this rubbish discourse to end right away.

Perceiving this, Yerin started to feel intimidated, thinking as if she was just someone lowly to be treated like this.

"Then why? Tell me. I need answers, explanations Eunbi. You cannot do this, and just leave me hanging here." she noticed Eunbi being mesmerized by the sky almost not giving attention to her, "You haven't looked at me even once. Do I still matter to you? Why does it seem that you're not even affected by this huh?"

Eunbi stood up then pocketed her hands before she snickered, "The answer is simple, I just don't love you anymore."

Yerin was definitely lost for words. It sounded so pathetic to her to even make her believe it.

"Oh! I mean I never love you from the start. I just got bored so I played with you. That's it, nothing more." the younger added maintaining that lousy smirk plastered on her face.

That was it.

Yerin couldn't handle it anymore. Never, even in her wildest thoughts did she imagined them to be like this. Her words kept ringing inside of her mind, that it was the only thing that she can think of right now.

"But Eunbi, you said we'll be together... that you love me. What happened?" her heart was already broken, and the only thing that was making her composed at that time was the fact that Eunbi still haven't leave her.

"You are getting boring so I'm getting sick of you. You're just making this hard for you. Why don't you just accept that?! I'm getting sick of your dramas it's irritating!" she growled in anger making some people mischievously look at them in attempt to know what's happening. But the two couldn't care less. "You should be thankful that I am able to bear being with you all those time. Tsk. I didn't even thought that we would last this long. You are seriously boring, you are pure boring Yerin."

Her mouth was a gun and her words were the bullets.

Every single of a word that she said ghastly hit Yerin right through her heart.

The overwhelming leverage pouring out by the younger was making every muscle in her body weak like soggy noodles, and her brain was already malfunctioning.

She already recieved numerous number of shots but there she was standing still, holding her breath.

"Eunbi... please." she pleaded again, falling down on her knees, getting hold of the hem of Eunbi's jacket, restraining her from her unavoidable departure.

"Let go Yerin. Just accept that. We are done." she said emphasizing the words 'we are done' before trying to remove Yerin's clutch on her jacket.

But the older insisted, foolishly shaking her head right and left, she just tightened her hold onto her not wanting to let go.

"I said let go!" Eunbi snapped, thinking that this girl was being persistently stubborn.

Surprisingly Yerin who was affrighted earlier seemed to calm down now, well not totally but at least a bit.

"Say it." she said.

"Say what?!"

As more time is being consumed by this horrendous act, Eunbi was just getting more pissed.

She got up, still not removing her hand on hers, now they were at the same level of height. She beamed a look of demand from the latter whom was still oddly avoiding eye contact, "Look at me straight in the eyes and say that you don't love me."

Eunbi imprudently sneered, "Does what I said still not enough for you huh?!"

"Please Eunbi. This is my last request."

For the first time, the younger then turned just to face Yerin. Her face was really beautiful even her eyes weren't. Those water were threatening to fall from her eyes at any given moment now. She took a deep breath before asking her. "Would you stop if I do it?"

Certain and not even blinking she answered, "Yes."

Eunbi let out a heavy sigh before she finally looked into those orbs of her, "Okay. Jung Yerin I do not love you, I never did. So now let go."

That was it.

Yerin needed a clear statement and so thus she gave it to her.

'She doesn't love you Yerin. You should let go of her.'

Not really wanting to let go, but she needed to. Her hand found its way out of it and eventually removing her hand making the latter free of any hitches.

Just then, those waters started to undeniably fall from her eyes.

Her once dainty cheeks was now completely imbrued by lucent tears that won't seem to end. Countered facial feautures struggling to fiddle and hide every emotions but no, she failed.

Right after that Eunbi wore her hood and again turned her body, but now it was on the opposite direction, away from her.

Yerin couldn't do anything but to bawl her eyes out in melancholy sadness while looking how her body slowly dissolve on her eyesight.

And when the time that Eunbi has already been out of her sight.

The sky started to cry.

Along with her countless tears were the raindrops harshly falling, bringing the most cold feeling she had ever felt.

All of it...

It was nothing but devastating.

'We're not forever Yerin.'