12. Whipped

Yerin, doing her best carrying the unconscious girl and bringing her inside the room, "Please help us".

The rest looked at them worriedly, can't believe what is in front of them. Before they are just playfully nagging each other and the atmosphere is mirthful. But it's was instanly changed to a feeling of anxiousness and distress.

"What happened to her?" Yewon is fast to assist the older on carrying her friend and place her properly on the sofa in a comfortable position.

"I also don't know, she just showed up like that when I opened your door" Yerin frantically answered looking intently at Yewon hoping that she would spit out some helpful things that can help her understand the current situation there.

The younger looked at her friend worriedly, she gulped a few times before turning her gaze back to the others, "I think it's because of her boss again".

*7PM THAT DAY*

"Yah! I didn't pay you just to slack your gunky ass there! Get yourself to work you weakling!"

Eunbi is startled by the voice and stand up as quick as she can, bowing her head repeatedly to the man that is clearly not pleased by her actions, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry Sir I didn't mean to-"

"Stop that! It's irritating! Just start working!" the man waved his hand ready to slap the girl in front of her, "Sir! Someone is looking for you!" a voice chipped in between his initiative, making him looked at the voice' direction, he hastily primmed himself up and look back the girl who's head is still down looking at the floor, his eyes was full of disgrace looking at her as if she's someone who have done monstrous sins, "Consider this as your lucky day" he then take his leave.

Eunbi just heaved a long sigh before continuing to work.

She's been working for almost nine  crazy hours from 9 a.m until 6 p.m straight now without even taking a wink of a break, she haven't also had the chance to eat anything today because of the amount of people that arrived during the lunch and afternoon break.

She's working as a waiter in a rather famous restaurant, so being that fully packed by people making orders is something she is already used to.

But ofcourse Eunbi is just a person who has it's own limitations, she also gets tired.

And trust me that day is more hard for her because of her workmates that are taking advantage of her kindness and making her do their works when their freaking boss is not around. And because Eunbi is the kindest person you'll ever met, she gladly obeyed it all without any complaints.

When she finally decided to take a break because she thought that the volume of the customers are slowly dropping off, her damn boss interrupted it and he's making excuses that she's not working and more where in fact she's the most productive employee there.

"Eunbi! Bring this to table number five!"

"Ah yes, coming" she hovered to the place and take the order to gave it to the waiting customer.

Just when she's putting the finely prepared banquet on the table, someone pushed her making her loss her balance and topple over her feet. The tray that contains the foods are now scattered on the customer's clothes.

"What the heck?! Can you stop being clumsy?! What are you going to do now?! Aissssh! This clothes are more expensive than your monthly salary! Do you know what have you just done?!" the customer's continues outraged rants rang on Eunbi's ears.

"I'm sorry sir, let me help you-" Eunbi handed him a piece of fabric to wipe away the mess.

"Don't touch me! I want to talk to your boss right now!"