10. Project

Yerin rushed her way out of the restaurant. Powerful sun rays hit her milky skin, luminating and making her dazzled for a brief time, but she didn't mind it. Because her mind is filled by the thoughts of the text message that she just read.

From Sojung:

Come here at my place. Please.

It is not really indicated there on why she needs to come. But the last word 'please' is daunting her so much.

Why does she want me to come? What happened to her confession? Why is this whole thing disturbs me till the very inch my bone?

Walking fast, catching her breath, she arrived at the brimming train station, punching her card and now forcefully shoving her way to the crowd she hopefully reached the door and entered.

She don't usually take trains, she takes bus instead. But taking the train is a lot more faster so here she is.

She have never been this eager to see Sojung.

Cursing a little on why there is a lot of people when it is not even rash hour.

And in her dissatisfaction she is sitted next to two lovey-dovey birds. Kissing here, clinging there, giggling here, embracing there.

She let out a long sigh, she wouldn't have sitted there if there are other vacant seats but there is none so she is left no choice. It is perhaps better than standing for the whole twenty minutes ride.

"Shitty spot" Yerin lowly mumbled to herself so no one can hear her.

If she would be asked to list down what she hates the most, public display of affection or shortly PDA will be in the second place.

Why not first? Because the first place is already taken by none other than the tinhorned Cha Eunwoo, her most hated person in the whole living Earth.

__________________________

She is now in front of Sojung's apartment door. She tried to knock but then she noticed that the door is slightly opened so she made her way in.

"Hey! Giraffe?" she fumbled onto darkness as she made her first few steps in. She tried to ease the skittish feeling in her body by mocking Sojung's height and comparing it to a giraffe so when the older would hear her she would be livid tall not because of anything but rather because of her mocking.
And that would be really a good thing to her.

She continued to track her way till she reached the living room where she found a drunk Sojung, and by the looks of it she's been drinking for quite sometime now.

Yerin sat next to her drunken friend, "Hey, what's the matter? Why are you drinking all of a sudden?"

With her pinkish cheeks (probably because of the alcohol) the older looked up to her friend, "Yerin" after that her mouth formed a crank smile.

"That's not the answer to my question that I am expecting"

Just then her smile broke into laughter with mixtures of sobs. She's laughing but at the same time crying. Yerin grimaced as she saw her friend's reaction, "Sojung--" but before Yerin could finish her sentence, Sojung already wrapped her arms so tight around the younger, just then a voice can be heard from their behind.

"KIM SOJUNG!" the voice pinpointed every single word of the older's name, though it sounded angry, for some reason it sounded cute to Yerin, but it seemed to gave Sojung an opposite effect.

Sojung then frantically released her hand onto Yerin's. And look to where the voice is coming from. "Don't you know that I am here?!" the voice said approaching the two.

"Eunha"

Yerin is confused on why Eunha is here, does this mean--

"You're dating me yet you are hugging another girl. I hate you!" the bunny angrily said then exited the room while her arms are placed across her chest.

Okay, that explains everything.

The older gave Yerin a worried look before following Eunha who is now probably out of their building.

After the other girl took her leave, Yerin is now left alone in the room. Scanning the area she decided to take a closer look at the area where Sojung is sitted earlier.

Hmmmm. She is midway to her second bottle of soju, if Eunha and her are already dating then why is she drinking?, she should be happy instead. Maybe she's celebrating? But why do I heared sobs from her earlier?

Yerin waited for the two to come back. After roughly twenty minutes the couple came back with Eunha leading the way and Sojung just following her with her head down.

What happened?

Yerin looked at Sojung but she didn't see her because her head is down still looking at the floor.

The little bunny sat next to Yerin, "Are you going to stand there forever?" she tapped the available space next to her, "Here, sit" she commanded.

Sojung obeyed it like a frightened cat. You can compare the scene to a firm cat and an adult tiger. Isn't it funny to think how the shorter is bossing the taller one around?

But if anything they look cute together.

"Eunha" Sojung whispered to her bunny's ear then snuggle her head and clasped her arms around her body, "You know I'm only for you, and that's just a friendly hug" she added while pouting.

She already explained everything to the shorter earlier, that she just invited Yerin in because she wanted to celebrate with all three of them, that explains the bottles of soju and Sojung's drunken cheeks.

After all she is the one responsible for giving her the courage to confess. It turns out that Eunha has also a huge crush on the older and that she is overwhelmed to know that she likes her back, if it wasn't for her maybe Eunha and her would still remain merely just friends and their feelings would be literally left unspoken. She sounded like she's crying because she's just really happy and it's just tears of joy.

"I know that very well, it's that you're just so cute when you are like that"

"I know right?" and with that Sojung earned a frail punch from her. "Speaking of which, I just remembered that you have a group project right? When is that?"

"Oh! Right I almost forgot about that, I am going to her house later to work for that" Eunha replied while searching on her phone the text message that contains the address that her group mate sent her. Though her contact number is still not save to her phonebook.

"Don't you dare do anything inappropriate there, or else----"

The shorter cut her, "Or else what? Huh? What if I really do?" she's provoking Sojung.

"Aiissssh! It can't be helped. I am coming with you" Sojung said, visibly frustrated.

The two are casually talking about personal matters while completely ignoring Yerin's presence. Poor Yerin.

"I am going now, looks like I'm not needed here" Yerin excused herself.

The two woke up from whatever they are dreaming that time, " Oh! No Yerin, please do stay. We still need to celebrate"

Yerin stop from leaving and they started to tell her what happened at her confession.
They maintain their drinking because the two still needs to do the project later.

"Yerin do you want to come? You could also be a help you know?" Sojung asked Yerin who is busy reading something in the area near them. Unmindful of the question she answered a blunt 'yes'.

"Ok! Looks like we're all going. Ahm, won't your group mate be bothered by us, I mean we would come along without her permission?" Sojung asked once she realized what they are going to do.

Eunha fished her phone, "I'll text her, what's her name again? Kim Yebin? Kim Yeju? Kim Yeri? Ah! I remember now Kim Yewon! Right I'll text her now".