Prologue

We look sincerely in each others eyes, expressing our love just from the intense gaze both of us hold. He pulls me closer by my neck and his eyes flick from my eyes to my lips and back up.

"You're like a drug Louis, I'm addicted to you and can never have enough of you." he says and corners me. 

I never knew a simple friendship could bring so many secrets, tears, and wounds. Maybe this was meant to be. Maybe we were destined to be. I just keep coming back to him after all he's done. He's a monster in an angel's skin. He knew this. That's probably why he did this to me. Ruined me in the best way possible. 

Got me into  a state that I could never bring myself back. Made me shut down all the rational thoughts and parts of my mind. 

"It's so wrong, Harry." I look up to him and he shakes his head with his eyes closed.

"It's you overthinking, love."

- This story, as listed, is boyxboy. (Larry Stylinson)

- Make sure to vote and comment.

- I, in no way, own any of these characters. Their relationship is completely fictional. 

- Explicit language.

- Mature to some extent. 

- Suicide mentions (Very less)

- Bad past mentions.

READ AT YOUR RISK IF TRIGGERING CHANCES ARE PRESENT. 

- I love you guys.

- With love, X.