eighty six

[Harry]

Louis bursts into tears and when I come closer to him, to wrap my arms around him, he pushes me away, shaking his head violently. This was scary. His eyes being black, him muttering things in greek and latin, languages which are unknown to three-fourth of the population of earth and the way he arched his back to a reflex angle and crying was so bad. For him, and the baby.

"Louis, Lou, baby, it's fine, come here." I open my arms and he cries a little more, shaking his head but finally comes and wraps his arms around my neck and buries his face in my neck.

My arms go around his waist and after I pull him on my lap, I give Hannah a look and she nods, getting away from the house and taking Luke and Clay with her and their supplies.

I just sit there, with Louis in my arms, crying and I think about what happened. It was all good. He said he wanted fresh air for a day and went to his office only to come back because I was unwell. And by unwell, I don't mean I was sneezing or had a fever.

My head was pounding and the house was dark with only the twins breathing was heard. They were awake and when I went to their room, I had found them on the ground, playing. Something had tugged on my hair and stabbed me continuously but, there was nothing. The 'something' slammed me against the wall and I had fainted due to the excessive pressure and pain. The nursery door was suddenly shut and all I heard was their cries and laugh of something which was..wasn't identified.

I slipped into unconsciousness and the next thing I know Hannah was screaming my name and everything. Something was wrong. Is wrong. This is not a side effect of being a wolf, a human or being a pregnant omega wolf. This is something much more than that and I was frightened of the outcome. What if this hurts the baby? What if it hurts Louis? What if it hurts both of them? I wouldn't be able to live and what I once thought that immortality being a gift would just be a curse which I'd have to live throughout.

Something falls down and I look up to find the crucifix which was placed on the chester fall down. The picture frames of Louis with his family start to shake and they start falling down, glass shards flying everywhere and the wooden slips breaking.

I pat Louis' back and he looks up at me with red, puffed up eyes and tear stained cheeks.

"We gotta go Louis. We can't stay here." I say and Louis nods, getting up. He takes a pair of sweats and a navy blue hoodie and goes down. I catch up with him using my super speed and we walk out of the house but he stops.

He tries taking a step but retracts. He takes a deep breath and looks at me.

"Harry, I..I think I should stay here and just..yeah. You should go to the clan mansion. I'm sure they need you there." He says, his eyes cast down.

I make him look at me but he looks anywhere but at me.

"Hey, Lou. Look at me." His blue eyes look at me and I give him a small smile "I love you, okay? I would never leave you alone here at such a time." I place my hand on his stomach. "Our kid is growing in their. Something we both created. I wouldn't leave you this way. I would never leave you at risk, alright? Now, come on. We'll go back to clan mansion where I'll see if my witch sister can help you out or not." I hook my arm with his and we start walking to my car.

We sit inside and start driving to the mansion. I hear Louis' heart thumping but..with an irregular beat. It wasn't fast or slow..it would beat twice, then wouldn't beat for another two beats. This pattern continued and I hoped my sister could help him.

We finally reach there and after I park, we both get down, hand in hand. We walk through the gates and he hides himself behind me and looks down as the other vampires bow their heads and murmur 'respect' under their breaths but I don't acknowledge them. I quickly make my way inside and I knock at the door.